CEO at Exceed Consulting
Views:503 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Vice President - Incident Management/Change Management - Wholesale Banking Applications (18-21 yrs)
VP - Incident Management/ Change Management - Wholesale Banking Applications
Our Client, a Leading Bank is looking out for a VP - Incident Management/ Change Management for its Wholesale Banking Applications Unit to be based at Mumbai.
This role is specific to IT- Wholesale Banking Applications, where the individual is expected to lead IT specific Wholesale Banking Applications (Incident Management + Change Management + Projects - L1 + l2 + L3).
- Understand & implement highly scalable technology solutions
- Application re-engineering and scalability
- Application, platform and technology obsolescence
- Support IT DR drills and Bank's BCP needs
- IT deliverables & SLAs
Incident Management :
- The person responsible for this role should be ensuring the uptime, availability and performance of the Wholesale Banking Applications and its interfaces. The individual chosen for this role is expected to be technically sound and be able to Lead & Manage a team responsible for this activity.
- As part of Incident Management, while handling incident's is the primary function, sustenance of the applications, performance improvements and optimal utilization of the system should also be the focus.
Project & Budget Management :
- Manage large projects across LOBs and downstream interface systems
- Stakeholder management
- Budget and manage costs for projects and AMCs
- Cost negotiations
- Review, validate & raise Funding Proposal Notes
Problem Management :
- Manage recurring high impact and critical incidents
- Manage risks and security observations
- Compliance to laid down Bank IT Policies & Processes, IS Policies, IT strategies & Audit
Vendor Management :
- Manage vendors as the Supplier Relationship Managers
- AMC Support management
- Monitoring vendor performance and conduct periodic reviews and feedback
General functions :
- Review of existing processes & bringing in process improvements wherever required
- Ensure that all team members (i.e. Technical Analysts / Programmers) perform the delegated tasks according to set timelines
- Provide managerial leadership (typically 40%) and technical leadership (typically 60%)
- Review MIS data & monthly presentations
- Review of POA for all critical projects etc.
- Production Support takeover for new applications
- Ensure adequate resource management & team strength
- Create failovers in teams to avoid person dependencies
- Conducting periodical presentation/review with IT Senior Management
- Participate and contribute to Periodic review meetings with Business and other stakeholders.
- MCA / MBA (IT)
- B. Tech / M.Tech
- BSc / MSc in Maths, Comp Sc or IT
- Professional certifications in JAVA, #NET, Oracle, MS SQL Server, etc. or related implementation technologies
- Clear knowledge and working of a programming language e.g. Java, C++, #NET, Erlang, Python, JS Frameworks, Spring Boot & Spring Batch frameworks, etc.
- Middleware & Messaging: Weblogic (Hands on) / Websphere (Hands on) / Apache / Tomcat (Hands on) / IBM MQ (Hands on) / JMS, Web App technology, Java
- Cloud / Containerization / Dockers / Kubernetes / Ansible
- Clear knowledge and hands on working of a database technology (Oracle / MS SQL Server / No SQL / Caching Technologies)
- Integration technology frameworks
- Clear understanding of Platforms, Servers & Storage technologies (RHEL, AIX, Windows, Storage solutions, Hypervisors)
- Understanding of Engineered systems (Oracle Exadata) will be added advantage
- Broad but clear understanding of Networking and Security (Load Balancers, Switches, IPS, WAF, etc.)
- Communication & Presentation skills
- Knowledge of Competition & Current Technology trends in Banking, Capital Markets and Fintech Industry.
- Years of Exp: 18+ years
- Exposure and hand on experience to application support / architectural concepts / design across diverse technology platforms
- ITIL trained/certified, aware of IT-governance practices
- Very good soft skills (people management, communication, problem resolution, resource allocation etc.)
- Experience in BFSI segment
- Excellent Technical skills with fair understanding of the functional domain
- Experience of Custody, Depositories, NGRTGS, NEFT, Inward Remittances space is mandatory