Founder & CEO at LightYear HR
Views:3336 Applications:389 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Vice President - Human Resources - Textile/Retail/Media/Auto (12-20 yrs)
To plan, manage and execute the newly created Offshore region's Employee & Relations strategy and policies, to support change & transformation while maintaining a harmonious working environment within the organization. To ensure that decisions taken in this regard are compliant with local legislations, and the Group's guidelines that apply.
This particular role will be based in Hyderabad with responsibility for pan India ER matters with additional exposure to other jurisdictions as and when appropriate.
Responsibilities : -
- Provide strategic advisory to business on labour & employment aspects in key transformation / change initiatives
- Support the design & implementation of HR / ER policies in compliance with local labour laws, regulations and Group guidelines
- Coach and develop HR colleagues and people managers on the effective resolution of ER matters. May include providing formal training and periodic technical updates to client/stakeholder groups
- Implement and act as a custodian of the important internal policies such as the Global Consequence Management Framework, Disciplinary Policy, Policy on Prohibition / Prevention & Redressal of Sexual Harassment, Grievance Redressal, Code of Conduct etc
- Effectively engage and manage relationships with legal counsels ; work on litigation strategy with respect to employment disputes ; ownership & accountability for outcomes
- Work closely with the Head of ER - Offshore on industrial relations as appropriate
- Represent organization before Govt. authorities, Courts & Tribunals in inquiries, inspections and litigations as required
- Oversee contract staff engagement by business, ensuring compliance with applicable legislations
- Lead/manage ER projects/initiatives
Qualification & Experience :-
- Relevant degree in Human Resources or equivalent discipline is highly desired
- Overall experience of min 14+ years
- Significant experience in handling complex Employee Relations matters (disciplinaries, grievances, capability cases) either within dedicated ER role or HR generalist/transformation role
- Relevant experience & knowledge of labour / employment legislations & application to the business context
- Strong investigation and report writing skills
- Well developed organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with and constructively influence multiple stakeholders
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.