Consultant at Michael Page
Views:1626 Applications:477 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:71
Vice President - Human Resources - SupplyTech Firm (10-17 yrs)
Vice President - HR ( with an IT enables supply chain leader)
To lead the entire HR practice while reporting into the CEO's office
HR Strategic Planning :
- Lead the HR department and provide management oversight and leadership.
- Help define the culture of the company
- Develop a company wide HR strategy for employee engagement, growth and retention, which is in line with the overall business objectives
- Streamline all HR policies and ensure compliance with all applicable laws
- Implement manpower planning, keeping a check on the overall cost of hiring.
Hiring & Recruitment :
- Oversee the entire recruitment process and help directly recruit senior-level positions; actively network and employ innovative, creative recruiting methods to hire the best talent and have a strong pipeline of potential candidates
- Facilitate and coordinate recruitment and selection process according to company policies and procedures; set in place the recruitment team as appropriate;
- Coordinate vacancy posting in internal and external media as appropriate.
- Maintain and present a periodic update to the management on key recruitment metrics
- Review job offers and contracts to ensure internal equity
- Define and Implement a thorough candidate background check process
- Advise the management on prevailing market compensation trends.
Compensation & Benefits Management :
- Define and review salary structure and benefits plan and communicate changes or updates.
- Facilitate the administration of staff benefits and compensation as stipulated in the HR policies.
- Define and Implement an HR payroll system
- Ensure the payroll is processed on time every month, for both employees and contractors/ vendor partners
Performance Management :
- Lead the performance management process including creating a plan to manage quarterly and annual reviews, conducting training on goal setting, utilizing budgets to organize development activities, and working one-on-one with managers and employees.
- Coordinate and ensure timely completion of the quarterly and annual performance evaluation process.
HR Information and Reports :
- Spearhead internal staff communications, team-building and employee engagement activities
- Coordinate and present all HR reports (weekly, monthly, and quarterly) and metrics
- 10+ years of experience
- Prior experience working with a Tech start-up
- Experience having led and cultivating winning teams in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Extremely result and detail-oriented
- Thorough knowledge of all labour laws and compliances
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.