Team Leader at Pioneer Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:502 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vice President - Human Resources - Steel Manufacturing (17-23 yrs)
About Client: Manufacturing of Sponge Iron, Steel Ingots (Billets), and Generation of Power
Position: Vice President- HR
Reporting to: JMD
Reportees: GM HR, AGM HR
Criteria: Post Graduation in HR with Minimum 20 Yr Exp in HR Generalist, P&A & HR Administration role in manufacturing Industry.
HR Budgeting & planning Framework:
- Responsible for efficient, accurate & time bound HR Administration processes (Time & Attendance/Leaves & OT, Payroll/Salary, Compensation Settlement & Claims, Recruitment, Development and Statutory & Welfare Compliance) across the plant.
- Responsible to plan and get the HR Budget approved by management for the year & Administer /execute Core & allied HR support functions within budget frame-work.
- Responsible for second line development and succession planning of key positions.
- Responsible for Human Resource Cost-Optimizing, Identifying Surplus/bench strength, planning for Optimal & Effective/pre-identified & controlled- downsizing in challenging situations.
- Responsible to develop a system that the Labor Contractors are recruited, mapped, deployed for flawless Labor/staff supply roles and will adhere to time bound needs and will customize the supply pool as and when required. This includes arranging for Control mechanism, issuing memos, verifying their licensing and arrangement of specialized manpower for some key /typical plant functions.
- Responsible to administer implementation and proper utilization of HRMS software.
Legal & Compliance:
- Responsible for compliance of HR Administrative & based services as per business policies, procedures, and legislative requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring time bound compliance on Auditory and statutory norms being complied with targeted Zero NCs Safety, Labor and Statutory, Green-tribunal / Environment Body, Plantation bodies and Local Police, Village administrators.
Recruitment, Joining & Induction:
- Accountable to support Plant functions/operations for optimal staff/manpower (including casuals) being supplied all the time, this includes ensuring Recruitment team to develop effective Man power Planning System, timely - optimizing Vacancy masters and charting out plans to timely recruit/deploy resources.
- Ensure all the joining formalities, filing of documents and other procedures are done properly by the team.
- Responsible to ensure induction of all new joiners as per policy & procedure.
- Responsible to ensure a robust system for HR operations like PMS (from JD to KRA KPI mapping and Score collecting/retaining& reviewing), Salary /Benefit (Including Bonus, Entitlements), Time & Attendance (including Leave/Leave Management System), Grievance - Handling , Full & final / Statutory Casualty-Claim Settlements & medical aid being Administered in a standard vogue.
Training & Development -
- Carry out skill Gap Analysis by development of Skill Mapping format for identifying next phase of training needs.
- Instruct team to design Training Plan and prepare Training Calendar for the employees based on Skill Map & Gap Analysis for the phase wise development of Training Modules and continuous process of Capacity Building.
HR Policies & SOP -
- Responsible to look after/involve into policy framing, its implementation and review.
- Responsible to streamline all the HR working procedures by creating SOPs.
Employee Engagement, Welfare & Other -
- Responsible to ensure Provision of Developmental/Welfare functions and a system is being developed this includes Basic amenities, compliance of Factory's act, as well as Probation Confirmation Plans, Performance Improvement Plans, Internal Job Positioning,
- Identifying High potential talents-(Hipos) within and developing a Career-path for them.
- Responsible to ensure proper Hosting of the Guests, Interview Candidates ensuring their pleasant stay with us for the purpose.
- Ensure all the administration process is running smoothly as per SOP.
- Responsible to ensure all core-HR activities are being driven timely and at the expected quality.
Pioneer Management Consultant Pvt Ltd [www.pmcpl-india.com]
Please highlight your experience in HR, HR Budgeting & HR Administration, Talent Acquisition & Management, PMS, Labor Contract Management, Training & Development.