Senior HR Consultant at Vision Beyond
Views:1599 Applications:247 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Vice President - Human Resources - Legal & HR Compliance (11-23 yrs)
- Person will be the owner for HR and legislative compliance for the organisation.
- Person should be able to help enable a legal view and look at the legal aspects of HR compliance from systems, process and any structural aspects.
- Candidate will have to be well networked outside organisation to be able to represent us in external legal/HR forums
- Deal with the issues that HR professionals must contend with in majority of their work functions, predominantly in overseeing and managing duties related to employee benefits, minimum wages and overtime.
- Facilitating execution of necessary compliance related frameworks, policies and changes
- Work closely with leaders inside and outside of HR to define organisation s position on a variety of HR compliance topics (i.e. data privacy, information management, non-compete and non solicitation agreements and penalties).
- Well versed with affirmative action programs and policies, government contract and wage laws, human resources compliance audits, non-competition and confidentiality agreements.
- Must be familiar with a wide array of different statutory and regulatory authorities in order to effectively and lawfully deal with company personnel.
- Adhere to HR regulations, policies and governing entities that human resource must comply with. Insurances, Wage regulations, Employee contracts, severance pays and remunerations (payment of bonuses, gratuities, insurances etc)
- Responsible for Internal Controls (SOX and organisation based controls), liaising with HR teams as appropriate on audit participation, status and action plan management.
- Accountable for ensuring that policies and controls that put organisation at risk are implemented in a timely and accurate fashion
- Represent the HR compliance agenda on cross-discipline initiatives and committees.
- Serve as liaison to internal and external legal representation as needed.
- MBA/Masters in HR/IR