Vice President - Human Resources - Infrastructure (15-20 yrs)
Discipline - Human Resources
Subsector - Generalist HR
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a listed company and one of India's leading Infrastructure Company. As it's developing fast, it's now seeking for an HR Head to be in charge of its business.
Job Description - Reporting to Business Head, you will be leading the corporate Human Resources team that provides performance management guidance and implementation support in organization development. Your responsibilities would also include:
- Ensuring Human Resources department operations conform to corporate vision, mission and values.
- As HR Head you will have a significant business partnering remit to the Senior & Group Management team and will work closely with the business leaders across India in developing business.
- Being responsible for and continuously improving HR performance and efficiency while aligning the HR strategy to business growth.
- This process of up skilling the HR function to meet a global standard will mean that you are working directly with the Chairman & Business Head at the group Level.
- Demanding and following up trainings for new and existing employees. Managing the Talent Acquisition team to fill critical positions and interviewing applicants to keep potential replacements in the pipeline.
- In addition you would have complete ownership of various National HR projects.
- Designing and implementing new and innovative approach in team building and implement employee engagement initiatives in the organization
The Successful Candidate - Degree qualified, you will have at least 15+ years of HR generalist experience with at least 8-10 years in a senior management role. Experience in a capital intensive industry is a must. Additionally you must have a comprehensive understanding of HR practices, trends and employment legislation. Ideally, you will have a background of working in a progressive environment where human resource management has had a positive impact. It is essential that you are a dynamic, mature and a confident professional with previous involvement in a start-up environment.
What's on Offer - HR Head role
- Opportunity to work in a booming Industry
- Desirable allowance and package
The Apply Button will redirect you to Michael Page's website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.