CEO at Jaden Executive Search & Recruitment Specialists
Views:1363 Applications:402 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:120
Vice President - Human Resources - FMCG/Pharmaceuticals/Manufacturing Industry (18-24 yrs)
Vice President - HR (FMCG/ Pharmaceuticals/ Manufacturing)
Client: Leading FMCG Company
Reporting to: CEO
Team- GM, DGM
CTC: 85-90 Lacs
- We are looking to hire a human resources head to lead our human resources team and ensure that all human resources-related activities are carried out smoothly and effectively. As an HR Head, you will work closely with the senior management to develop policies and strategies related to human resources. You will also need to ensure the organization's successful implementation of the policies and strategies. You will be responsible for ensuring that all HR needs of the company are aligned with the company's objectives.
- You must have deep knowledge of HR-related market trends and laws. You should advise the board and senior management on all related subjects. You should display strong leadership qualities on a number of fronts, including demonstrating a high level of professional ethics, nurturing team talent, and championing our corporate initiatives
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop plans and policies for employee compensation, benefits, health, and safety, etc.
- Develop and implement strategies for performance evaluation, staffing, training, and development, etc.
- Supervise HR personnel and provide expert guidance.
- Oversee all the HR activities, initiatives, systems, and tactics.
- Act as a point of contact for employee relations and IR.
- Ensure compliance with all the legal aspects applicable.
- Maintain and coordinate all activities within the HR department.
- Ensure compliance with all internal policies and standards.
- Ensure grievance redressal and invoke disciplinary actions when required.
- Analyze data and report to the board and senior managers using HR Metrics.
- Participate in executive, management, and company staff meetings and attend other meetings and seminars.
- Strategize programs and policies to enhance employee growth and satisfaction.
- Master's Degree in Human Resources from an institution of repute or its equivalent
- Minimum 18-20 years of relevant experience working for FMCG/Pharmaceuticals/Manufacturing Industry
- Sound knowledge of human resources and labor law
- Sufficient knowledge of MS Office and SAP.
- Exceptional communication and leadership skills.
- Additional understanding and knowledge of human behavior will be appreciated.
- Demonstrated ability to establish key relationships with business leaders.
- Experience with interfacing with international audiences.
- Ability to work against tight deadlines