Vice President - Human Resources - FMCD/BFS (8-15 yrs)
- We are looking for a VP - Human Resources to lead a team that drives Human Resources programs, practices, processes and policy.
- The ideal candidate will have a huge impact on our organization, including organizational development, employee relations, employee engagement and satisfaction, performance management, and compensation analysis. This role serves as the primary evangelist of our culture, working directly with our most important asset, our employees.
- Develop and deliver a comprehensive Human Resources strategy that integrates and closely aligns with the business strategy
- Continually strives to improve all HR processes and programs, and identify and implement new ones, including career development, employee benefits, and other processes
- Work with our HRM's to organize and manage all employee data, files and information in ways that are relevant, easy to manage, and compliant
- Engage and influence senior management to support and implement HR initiatives across the organization including Total Rewards
- Responsible for investigating, monitoring, and resolving complex employee situations from origin to conclusion while minimizing organizational risk
Skills and Qualifications :
- Bachelor's degree/PG in Human Resources, Business, Organizational Development or related field
- 8+ years experience in HR function(s) with strong working knowledge of all key functional areas such as talent acquisition, business partnering, employee relations, compensation, and benefits
- Expert in state, federal and international employments regulations
- An excellent connector who collaborates, problem solves, and can help celebrate wins while learning from mistakes and always keeping the team in mind
- A solid track record of influencing senior business leaders while demonstrating excellent decision quality
- Demonstrated process capabilities and metrics-driven