Principal Consultant at Talent Leads Consultants
Views:5298 Applications:700 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:524
Vice President - Human Resources - Financial Services (15-16 yrs)
- Implement Human resources Strategies.
- Develop Human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans.
- Measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health and welfare benefits, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and labor relations.
- Support management by providing human resources advice, counsel, and decisions; analyzing information and applications.