HR Manager at Daffodil HR Services
Views:2535 Applications:225 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Vice President - Human Resources Development - NGO/Internet/Online (15-20 yrs)
Job Description of Head - HRD
Reports to (Designation of Manager) : Chief Executive Officer
Number of Direct Reports- 3
Base Location : Chennai
Geography Managed (if applicable) : Pan India
Main Purpose of the Role :
- Drive to build and manage a strong and consistent Human Resource experience across the organization which focuses on talent acquisition, learning and development, employee engagement, compensation and benefits, talent management and manpower planning of the department.
Key Responsibility :
- Talent Acquisition. Responsible for overall recruitment process within budgets
- Key focus on hiring Mid &Senior level Talent Acquisition.
- Business Partner. Build and Manage HR Policies across the organization at different Levels.
- Responsible to drive Line HR related activities across Pan India with the employee strength of over 45000 through Branch HR
- Responsible for overall Employee engagement & retention.
- Evolve a strong Reporting mechanism for all partners to ensure complete clarity and uniformity at the corporate level.
- Implementation of Organization Design and Restructuring, Change Management & Turnaround/Transformation programs, Human Capital Strategies, Performance Management System and Total Rewards Programs (Compensation & Benefits)
- Performance Appraisal. Review and ensure effective performance management and appraisal systems.
- Compensation & Benefits. Ensure to drive an employee friendly Compensation and benefits structure linked with performance and goal achievement.
- Learning & Development. Foster an environment of learning and Development across the company Responsible for overall recruitment and training budgets Pan India
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Master's degree in HR, Business Administration, Organizational Psychology, or related master's degree ideally with a relevant postgraduate qualification and professional certification in HR and 15- 20 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience working in a fast growing and dynamic environment
- Demonstrated ability to drive human resource strategies and programs in complex environments in an organization.
- Experience of developing and implementing a talent management strategy to raise the bar and upgrade capability.
- Should have worked with large services organization and have a hands-on experience with blue collar work force
- Culture and Change Champion
- Strategic planner
- People Management skills
- Leadership skills
- Communication & Presentation skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.