Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:1529 Applications:405 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Vice President - Human Resources Business Advisor - BFSI (12-17 yrs)
VP Human Resources Business Advisor
Our client is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company.
Some of the key responsibilities will include to :
- Support the implementation of people agenda initiatives and efforts for a business.
- Actively champion the strategic direction of the Human Resources organization. Create a trusted and valued experience for business leaders and HR partners.
- Provide day-to-day counsel on human capital matters.
- Support year-end compensation process by ensuring that providing guidance on compensation planning as appropriate and supporting managers through compensation decisions.
- Provide insights and develop talent strategies to drive progress on business priorities. Including but not limited to succession plans, drive the promotion framework at year end and through the year.
- Identify innovative solutions to influence change management initiatives and enhance employee engagement basis employee feedback.
- Support or participate in development and coaching to managers and emerging leaders, in partnership with the development team.
- Partner with leaders to drive organizational culture in line with business principles.
- Partner with business leaders and controls partners by providing objective advice and counsel on risk and people agenda matters.
- Leverage knowledge of market and talent to drive best practice outcomes around the talent and people agenda.
- Support HRBAs in cross-LOB and large-scale initiatives and lead and/or actively participate in HR projects, aligned to key identified HR priorities.
To be eligible for this role you will require to have:
- 12+ years of overall Human Resource experience preferably in an advisory role.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast paced, collaborative, team-based culture and leverage matrixed organization to problem solve and execute people priorities.
- Demonstrated success in building strong relationships and trusted advisor.
- Actively challenges the status quo and acts as a catalyst for change by decisively adopting innovative ways of working.
- Strong consulting experience with demonstrated ability to influence all employee levels from front line to senior leaders.
- Experience leading teams that excel operationally and are laser focused on stakeholder experience.
- Disciplined and drives for results; actively applies feedback from key stakeholders.
- Able to partner with colleagues to influence broader HR strategies and practices for the benefit of the organization.
- Demonstrates expected risk/controls behaviors by holding self and others accountable.