Senior Associate at Vitasta Consulting
Views:1862 Applications:539 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:216
Vice President - Human Resources - BFSI (14-20 yrs)
This HR role involves a lot of organization development initiatives right from organisational diagnostics, conceptualization of talent management strategies and executing them. The key responsibilities would include empathizing with employees and proposing initiatives and policies within the organisation so that the best talent is attracted, motivated, retained and rewarded. The incumbent will be the custodian of the organisation's values and ethos and ensure the adoption of these across the organisation.
- Work closely with all stakeholders to ensure the HR process are executed as per plan
- To preempt business HR needs and ensure support to business on the HR front as per the need as and when it arises
- To establish a strong rapport and trust with all stakeholders Recruitment:
- Drafting Job descriptions for various positions
- Sourcing suitable candidates as per the defined manpower plan and job description.
- Ensuring adherence to the Recruitment process and Standards.
- Completing the recruitment targets within time cost and quality parameters.
Employee Life Cycle:
- Onboarding of new Joiners within the time and quality parameters.
- Preparing KPIs and management of performance appraisal cycle for the given set of employees.
- Obtaining Training needs and doing the analysis and proper feedback to the Training team.
- Co-ordination and Execution of the Training Plan
- Ensuring the Talent Management process is followed in the organization.
- Managing the Reward, recognition and increment cycle along with the stakeholders.
- Ensuring all Exit formalities as per process.
- In depth analytics around various HR functions and metrics
- Executing various diagnostics and assessment exercises
- Creation of Dashboard and various reports.
- Creating a conducive and responsive work environment through various engagement activities and events as advised by the Management.
- Handling Grievances and prompt resolution of them.
- Ensuring a very friendly yet objective and business-like relationships with all the employees.
- Provide ground level inputs to the seniors through effective and positive organization intelligence.
- Work very closely with the HR operations team to resolve leave, payroll, documentation and other issues with the employees would have. Ensure implementation and use of the HR software for the respective set of employees.
- Provide Regular HR MIS as per requirement.
- Ensure proper HR policy implementation.
- Ensure Proper discipline and decorum in the office.
- Administrative and correspondence tasks related to HR Skills:
- Sound on HR concepts and processes
- Proficient knowledge of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word software.
- Fluent in English speaking, reading and writing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem Solving or Analysis skill.
- Should be Accurate and responsible Personality.
- Careful, diligent and meticulous.