Executive Search Consultant at Zallery
Views:1484 Applications:511 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vice President - Human Resources - BFSI (10-20 yrs)
Position Overview :
We are seeking a dynamic and experienced professional to join our team as the Vice President of Human Resources. As the leader of the HR department, you will play a critical role in shaping our organization's people strategy, fostering a positive work culture, and driving the overall success of our workforce. The VP- HR will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of human resources management, from talent acquisition and development to employee engagement and performance management.
Key Responsibilities :
- Strategic Leadership: Develop and execute a comprehensive HR strategy aligned with the company's goals and values. Collaborate with senior leadership to ensure that HR initiatives drive business growth and organizational excellence.
- Talent Acquisition: Oversee the recruitment process, from sourcing and interviewing to onboarding. Implement innovative strategies to attract and retain top talent while ensuring a diverse and inclusive workforce.
- Employee Development: Design and manage professional development programs that enhance employees' skills and contribute to their career growth within the organization. Foster a culture of continuous learning and skill enhancement.
- Performance Management: Implement an effective performance management system that includes regular feedback, goal setting, and performance evaluations. Work with managers to ensure fair and transparent performance assessments.
- Employee Relations: Act as a mediator in employee conflicts and provide guidance on resolving workplace issues. Create a supportive work environment that emphasizes open communication and mutual respect.
- Compensation and Benefits: Collaborate with finance to design competitive compensation and benefits packages that attract and retain top talent. Ensure compliance with relevant labor laws and regulations.
- Workplace Culture: Champion a positive and inclusive work culture that values diversity, equity, and belonging. Develop initiatives that enhance employee morale and overall job satisfaction.
- HR Metrics and Analytics: Utilize data-driven insights to make informed decisions about HR strategies and initiatives. Monitor key HR metrics to assess the effectiveness of programs and identify areas for improvement.
- Change Management: Lead HR initiatives related to organizational change, such as mergers, acquisitions, and restructuring. Support employees through transitions and mitigate any potential disruptions.
- Legal Compliance: Stay updated on labor laws, regulations, and industry best practices. Ensure the organization's HR policies and practices are in compliance with local, state, and federal laws.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field; Master's degree preferred.
- Proven experience (10+ years) in a senior HR leadership role, with a track record of strategic HR planning and execution.
- Strong knowledge of HR best practices, labor laws, and regulations.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated experience in talent acquisition, employee development, performance management, and employee relations.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to align HR initiatives with overall business objectives.
- Proficiency in HR software and systems for managing employee data, performance evaluations, and other HR processes.
- Exceptional leadership and team management skills.
- Problem-solving mindset with the ability to navigate complex situations and provide effective solutions.
- Certification from a recognized HR association (e.g., SHRM, CIPD) is a plus