Manager - HR & Legal Practice at Crescendo Global
Views:4028 Applications:677 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Vice President - Human Resource - Market Intelligence & Content Services Firm (15-18 yrs)
Vice President - Human Resource
Vice President - Human Resource job opportunity in Kolkata with global market intelligence and content services firm for a professional holding at least 15 years- experience in Human Resource.
- You will use your experience in Human resource to oversee the complete HR function of the organisation. Our client is looking for a professional eager to grow their career in Human Resource and leading the function. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
Primary Location : Kolkata
Secondary Location : Mumbai/Gurgaon
Your Employer :
- A global market intelligence and content services providing organisation.
- Managing the hiring practices across the organisation while developing long term and short-term strategies.
- Employer Branding in terms of engaging with campus and develop training programs and inductions programs
- Strategizing on learning and development activities as per business needs
- Strategizing & implementing the activities related to Talent Management to retain high potential talent leading their growth in the organisation
- Deploying and managing on the performance management framework.
- Automating the HR processes and systems by deploying the best HR Systems to reduce the manual interventions leading to focus on high value adding activities.
- Working closely with leadership team and Business Heads to build various strategies for hiring, growth and other employee related initiatives
- Conversing and engaging with clients as and when required in terms of ramping up required for various clients
- 15+ years of experience overall should have 3+ years- experience in leadership roles handling teams of 10+ members.
- Should have experience of implementing the policies and process as per business requirements
- Any experience of managing business growth and interacting with customer would be preferred
- Should be Graduate, Post-Graduation/MBA will be preferred
- Should be a creative thinker and should be able inculcate same culture in the organisation while engaging with employees
- Should have ability to understand the business context and align the HR team and performance metrics
What is in Store for You?
- An opportunity to manage Human Resource single handily and extensive building and managing the strategies related to Human Resource with people management
- A high-performance culture with phenomenal career progression
- Fast track career growth.
- Work in a fast-paced environment in and established brand in service industry.
- Market leading remuneration
- A stimulating working environment with colleagues from top-tier institutes