Associate Consultant at Lighthouse Partners
Views:1464 Applications:233 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Vice President - Human Resource/Industrial Relations - Electronics Manufacturing (17-26 yrs)
HR/IR -Vice President Role for a Leading Electronic Manufacturing company
Reporting To : Managing Director
Reportees : The corporate office has a 10 members team and each factory has a HR cell with about 10 members each
Position Summary :
The position will be based at the Corporate office in NOIDA and will be responsible for all the HR & IR functions for all the plants across India. While each of the factories have their CXO level managers, VP HR will be overall responsible for Group HR; will set the HR strategy for the Group & provide Operational HR support to the organization.
He will work with the MD to ensure that HR function supports the organization in achieving its strategic as well as P&L objectives
Job Objective & Key Result Areas :
- Develop & implement the HR Strategy for the business to ensure that it supports the overall strategic plan of the Group. Ensuring continuous reinforcement of the vision, mission, values of the company ensuring execution across the organization
- Formulating latest HR Policies and driving a culture of high performance, value driven, transparent and fair. Ensure that all agreed HR Programs across the Group are implemented with rigor and the budgeted goals and objectives are met.
- Demonstrate success in handling critical HR and IR issues.
- Setting up new facilities from project stage by speeding up resourcing, HR systems implementation and senior leadership integration.
- Continuously review, recommend and maintain an organizational structure to accomplish Group goals and objectives year on year
- Build an employee-oriented organization that emphasizes on continuous improvement, team- work, high performance and quality. Identifying, evaluating, and resolving human relations, employee morale, work performance, and organizational productivity concerns.
- Develop L&D Strategy for the business and ensure that it supports the overall strategic plan of the Group and is aligned with the vision, mission and values.
- Review & implement Performance and Talent Management programs for the Management team and ensure that these activities are occurring throughout the organization.
- Constantly work towards succession planning for better human resources management services in a high-growth environment
- Handling the compensation and benefits policy including developing and implementing appropriate compensation and reward strategies, conducting external benchmarking exercises, recommending relevant changes to the compensation policies and practices, and administration of compensation benefits.
- Establish performance metrics for the HR function, measuring relevant functions and activities. Provide effective supervision to the HR Team with strong execution focus. Assess human resources structure, organization and team to ensure appropriate resourcing and allocation of functions.
Education Experience & Work Skills :
- MBA in Human Resources
- 17 to 25 years of relevant experience in manufacturing industry with multiple locations.
- Experience in a conglomerate/Group having at least 2 companies.
- Having worked in a manufacturing set up which has good HR practices and should have implemented latest HR policies.
CTC Range : 60 - 70 lakhs (including 25% variable)
Preferred Org. Electronics Manufacturing Sector with Multiple locations