Director at Its All About People Pvt. Ltd.
Views:4214 Applications:486 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:403
Vice President - Human Resource - Employee Relation & Payroll - BPO (10-15 yrs)
We are looking for a competent Vice President of Human Resources (Sr. VP of HR). We want candidates who can prove they are leaders and strategic thinkers, effective people managers and problem-solvers. If you are all these, and you have a solid HR background, the goal is to promote the role of strategic HR and ensure the long-term success of both HR and the organization as a whole.
- Collaborate with management team to craft the company's vision and mission
- Develop strategic HR plans and policies (training, compensation etc.)
- End to End Payroll & HR operations
- Decide and act on initiatives for equal opportunity, diversity etc.
- Assume responsibility of labor and employee relations
- Re-engineer processes to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Complete knowledge and handling of the most HR Policies like Monthly Incentive Policy, Retention Policy, Long Association Awards, R&R Policy, Transfer Policy, Annual Variable Pay Process, Salary Revision Process, Employee Insurance etc.
- Compensation Appraisal/re-structuring of cyclic and off cyclic promotions cases.
- Designed Rewards & Recognition program
- Manpower Budgeting
- ESIC, PF and set all process as per the compliance
- Employee Engagement and Talent Retention and Strategies
- Ensure all procedures comply with legal regulations and best practices
- Analyze the effectiveness of HR operations and policies
- Prepare reports for the Management using business metrics and KPIs
- Engaging with employees through one-on-one connects, focus group discussions, skip sessions and informal connects to understand the team pulse, employee expectations and development areas
- Proven experience as GM / AVP of HR or other senior HR role
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation
- Ability to use metrics and analytics
- Knowledge of local labor law
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Aptitude in communicating and public speaking
- Well-organized with excellent leadership qualities
- B.Sc. / BA in business, HR, social sciences or related field; M.Sc. /MA /MBA is preferable