Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:4163 Applications:337 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Vice President - Human Resource - eCommerce (5-9 yrs)
Here is an opportunity to play a key role and have a fantastic career filled with learning and growth in a disruptive ecommerce and technology company!!!
Our client provides a guaranteed online selling platform for old Phones and also provide trade in services to all major Retailers/OEM of phones.They are market leaders in this space in India and now getting into complete phone life cycle management which includes extended warranty, repair service, phone protection, accessories etc.
It is among the fastest growing e-commerce and technology companies in India and boasts of an extremely employee friendly work culture and great growth opportunities. The organization was founded in 2013 by seasoned entrepreneurs and alumni of the premium institutes like MDI and IIT. The company is headquartered in Gurgaon and has partnerships in running Exchange/Buy-Back/Trade-In programs with e-commerce, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs) and offline retailers like Samsung, Snapdeal, Amazon, Croma Retail and HP etc.
As a VP- HR, you will get an opportunity to work directly with the leadership and be a part of the company's growth story.
What you will do:
- Leading the HR function and be key member of the leadership team and working closely with key stake holders to create and delivering the HR strategy for the business and ensure that the business objectives are met.
- Executing end to end HR framework and policies while setting up processes for recruitment and leadership development needs, performance management (rolling out KPI), Talent Management, C&B etc.
- Working closely with the support functions to give out awareness and communication of existing or new HR policies from time to time through presentations, focus groups etc.
- Understanding the business needs and work closely with external or internal partners on leadership development/ recruitment needs in line with the business growth.
- Statutory Compliance & Local Department Relations
- Inculcating discipline and code of conduct by reinforcing workplace ethics & value systems.
- Ensuring 100% HRMS Data Accuracy - Complete management of inhouse/ outsourced associates (including recruitment of vacant positions, attendance, monthly payroll, compliance etc.)
- Helping Automation of HR process and pushing new tools/system to improve HR systems.
What you need to have:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in any field. MBA in HR would be an added advantage
- 5-9 years of HR Generalist experience in building organization strategy and execution and have rich experience in leading HR in the start-up environment
- Excellent communication skills, strategic thinking, consultative approach and a charismatic personality is a must have
- Robust at stakeholder management across levels and departments and good at handling different cultures and mind set
- Should be strong at governance and execution of HR policies and processes
- Should be hands on in handling HR with complete ownership in a lean HR team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.