Vice President - Human Resource - eCommerce (15-20 yrs)
VP - Human Resource
- With 14+ years of expertise in eCommerce, our client provides AI-powered solutions for quick scale-up of brands and equips them to serve a global audience efficiently. From Texas to India, it operates from 6 different locations and processes 5 million orders annually and are amongst the top 25 sellers on Amazon and Walmart.com.
- Founded by entrepreneurs with rich international experience, this leading online store of USA works with over 2000 brands which include many known brands in the US and covers almost all major categories like beauty and healthcare, electronics and gadgets, furniture, toys and apparel and others.
- It has won several accolades including Inc 5000, fastest-growing companies, two years in a row.
- As a VP-Human Resource, you will be responsible for developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization.
What you will do :
- Developing and executing human resource strategy in support of the overall business plan and strategic direction of the organization
- Providing strategic leadership by articulating HR needs and plans to the executive management team, shareholders and the board of directors
- Establishing and implementing HR efforts that effectively communicate and support the company's mission and strategic vision
- Developing HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives
- Functioning as a strategic business advisor to the executive/senior management of each business unit or specialty group regarding key organizational and management issues
- Working with the company's executive management team to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the company
- Developing comprehensive strategic recruiting and retention plans to meet the human capital needs of strategic goals
- Developing and implementing comprehensive compensation and benefits plans that are competitive and cost-effective
- Providing overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, career development, succession planning, retention, training, leadership development, compensation and benefits globally
Candidate Profile :
Desired Candidate Profile :
What you need to have :
- MBA or MA/MS in human resources
- A minimum of 15-20 years of HR experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills coupled with demonstrated experience effectively working with and influencing senior-level and cross-functional stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Knowledge of and experience with varied human resource information systems
- Willingness to travel as needed