Recruitment at Seventh Edge Consulting
Views:855 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Vice President - Human Resource - BPO/ITeS (18-24 yrs)
VP - HR
- Design and implement impactful HR Strategies & Processes to deliver results for the SBU's and the company.
- Proactively identify, plan and, through the team, implement process improvements across functions that will increase efficiency, fully utilizing our HR system and enhancing employee experience.
- Oversee the policy development and implementation process, giving guidance and direction as & when required
- Deliver a consistent employee experience across all units and locations of the company, through the creation of strong HR processes and governance
- To contribute research, analysis and ideas to the development of the HR strategy to ensure that organizational development initiatives are appropriately integrated and aligned with strategic and business goals.
- Design and deliver OD and change management strategies, processes and interventions that support the organization's ambition to be a high performing organization; to include initiatives which foster a high-performance culture, where valuing learning, continuous improvement and diversity are the norm.
- Provide advice & support to line managers on appropriate team structure & design to meet current & future business needs.
- To support specific performance improvement initiatives, e.g. Through the implementation of a new behavioral competency framework and 360-degree feedback process.
- Design and facilitate in-house events (e.g. workshops, away days) as required.
- Oversees the development and implementation of company-wide performance management program and provides advice and recommendations to management and staff.
- Periodically review human resource management performance measures, and identify necessary course corrections
- Oversees the development and implementation of company core competencies, core values, and key performance measures into performance management system.
- Provide ongoing oversight and support to ensure that performance measures are being used to effectively manage operations, identify and manage risks, and effect organizational change.
- Provide advice & support to line managers on decisions pertaining to people matters/strategy and ensure elevated levels of ownership on talent engagement, retention & development agenda.
- To develop the organization's approach to talent management and succession planning and to coordinate the contributions of key stakeholders to ensure effective implementation.
- To work with line managers on the design and delivery of appropriate and relevant Personal Development Plans for their employees; to commission and evaluate agreed internally-delivered interventions and to ensure best use of the development budgets.
- To develop coaching, mentoring and secondment schemes to support employee development and the achievement of Personal Development Plans.
- To lead on the development of an employee skills and knowledge database to maximize the diverse talents of the organization.
- Prepares the compensation and benefits budget, including the regular monitoring, reporting and adjusting of the budget
- Design & Implement C&B processes like the salary planning, bonus planning, new benefits introduction, etc.
- Developing a consistent compensation philosophy in line with work culture and organizational objectives
- Closely cooperates and manages the relationship with the compensation team/consulting
- Develop recruitment strategy and Facilitates development of appropriate organization structures with clearly defined roles and responsibilities and manpower requirements
- Partners with stakeholders to understand business requirements, educate them on India market and constantly evolve recruitment process
- Participates in formulating policies related to talent attraction and talent acquisition
- Participates in employer branding activities to increase brand reach, both internally and externally
- Willingness to initiate hands-on involvement and stretch skill sets in areas of - forecasting hiring needs from approved staffing plans, prioritization of request fulfillment, reporting and tracking of Talent Acquisition activity