Vice President - Human Resource - Banking & Financial Services (12-20 yrs)
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - HR
Skills - HR Head, HR Business Partner, HR Transformation, Leadership Development
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Excellent opportunity to work with the leadership directly in a Global MNC
Client Details :
Our client is one of the biggest players in financial services with a presence in more than 40+ locations globally. As a part of their growth trajectory in India, they are looking to hire VP HR for one of the LOB's based out of Gurgaon\Hyderabad or Mumbai:
Reporting into SVP HR, your responsibilities would include the following:
- Advise, counsel and influence the business leadership team in executing the business plan.
- Build strong relationships to partner effectively with a variety of constituents.
- Proactively manage risk to safeguard the company's reputation.
- Drive change through organization design and operationalization of organizational models.
- Advise on employee relations issues.
- Liaise with the Staffing team on acquiring key talent.
- Lead the year-end compensation process.
- Drive initiatives focused on employee satisfaction.
- Participate in global initiatives across the HR team.
- Manage relationship with Line of business and ability to manage LOB interactions
- Partner with business to mitigate People/Legal risk
- Ensure effective cascading of HR policies & practices across the organization
You must come with 12+ years of experience in HR, with exposure to the financial services domain. The client is looking for mature HR Business Partners with strong interpersonal skills
Job Offer :
Market Leading Compensation
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Astha Dixit on +91 124 452 5412.
Contact - Astha Dixit - +91 124 452 5412
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.