Vice President - Human Resource - Banking & Financial Services (12-20 yrs)
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - HR
Skills - HR Head, HR Business Partner, HR Transformation, Leadership Development
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Excellent opportunity to work with the leadership directly in a Global MNC
Client Details :
Our client is one of the biggest players in financial services with a presence in more than 40+ locations globally. As a part of their growth trajectory in India, they are looking to hire VP HR for one of the LOB's based out of Gurgaon\Hyderabad or Mumbai:
Reporting into SVP HR, your responsibilities would include the following:
- Advise, counsel and influence the business leadership team in executing the business plan.
- Build strong relationships to partner effectively with a variety of constituents.
- Proactively manage risk to safeguard the company's reputation.
- Drive change through organization design and operationalization of organizational models.
- Advise on employee relations issues.
- Liaise with the Staffing team on acquiring key talent.
- Lead the year-end compensation process.
- Drive initiatives focused on employee satisfaction.
- Participate in global initiatives across the HR team.
- Manage relationship with Line of business and ability to manage LOB interactions
- Partner with business to mitigate People/Legal risk
- Ensure effective cascading of HR policies & practices across the organization
You must come with 12+ years of experience in HR, with exposure to the financial services domain. The client is looking for mature HR Business Partners with strong interpersonal skills
Job Offer :
Market Leading Compensation
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Astha Dixit on +91 124 452 5412.
Contact - Astha Dixit - +91 124 452 5412
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.