Managing Director at The Edge in Asia
Views:5728 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vice President - HR Shared Services Operations - Financial Services (13-18 yrs)
VP - Shared Services Operations
Industry - Financial Services
Function - HR
Location of Job role - India
My client is a global financial services institution based with a top tier global client list and market-leading position. They are a captive set up in India and are seeking a professional for a VP - Shared Services Operations role. This is a Global role and is a managerial role requiring a suitable individual to work with a high level of autonomy and independence while being associated with the India team.
Some of the key responsibilities will include:
- Lead centralized services for global recruiting organization covering requisition raising, interview scheduling, and provisioning to ensure customer satisfaction and delivery against critical metrics.
- Establishing, tracking and reporting service measures as part of regular governance
- Implementing the service delivery strategy and managing execution across multiple locations and businesses.
- Leading the development and continuous refinement of operational processes incorporating control mechanism, legal and regulatory requirements, data protection and compliance tasks.
- Contributing to the ongoing evolution of the Recruitment operating model, improving effectiveness and growing value.
- Partnering across onshore teams, and other stakeholders seamlessly while dealing with escalations/issues as required.
To be eligible for this role you will require:
- 15+ years of experience in a leadership role with Shared Service Centers managing teams that support various time zones.
- Expertise in operational management including service management frameworks, SLAs and ability to lead operational efficiency programs.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize matters effectively with prior background in and implementing change and process re-design.
- Strong client orientation and partnership mindset with experience in leading matrix organizations across multiple levels.
- Excellent English is written and oral communication skills with the ability to present and influence senior management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.