Deputy Manager at Talentiser
Views:1493 Applications:466 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:116
Vice President - HR Business Partner - Tech - FinTech (9-14 yrs)
VP HRBP ( Tech) Noida or Bangalore
Hiring for Leading Fintech based company
Location - Noida OR Bangalore ( WFH)
- VP HRBP be a key member of the HR team and work closely with their internal counterparts for successful planning and delivery of HR programs and services to the business. He/she will operate as a trusted advisor and business partner to functional executives and to other members of the company's senior management team, functioning as the expert on people and organizational issues.
- The successful candidate will be comfortable navigating challenging forces in the dynamic payments space and be comfortable in a fast-paced environment with significant change; employing only the necessary HR processes that enable the organization to innovate and grow.
- Serve as a strategic business partner to senior leadership focused on a broad-based and transformational talent agenda designed to recruit, develop and retain the very best innovative talent in the business
- Direct the human resources organization within client groups to develop and execute best practices to promote employee engagement and to enable a high-performing workforce to contribute to the company's strategic growth
- Provide proactive and strategic guidance and support for organizational planning and development initiatives that align the human resources agenda in support of key business strategies and initiatives
- Drive an effective client-service HR team that instills company-wide trust and value for the HR function and must be able to deliver with operational excellence
- Ensure that strategic human capital goals and initiatives in client groups align as appropriate cross the broader organization and human resource costs and services are aligned with organizational goals
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.