Manager - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:2353 Applications:614 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:64
Vice President - HR Business Partner - Financial Services - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (12-15 yrs)
About Our Client :
- Our client is one of the largest financial services set up. With a strong presence in India, they are looking to hire a senior HRBP.
Job Description :
Reporting into the Head HR, your responsibility will include :
- Develop and build strong influential relationships across the senior management teams in order to deliver add value, commercial HR solutions in line with the overall people & business Strategy.
- Work in partnership with the leadership teams in the development and improvement of colleague, team and function performance in line with the HR priorities and the business change agenda
- To coach and challenge business leaders on all aspects of people strategy and HR related issues to raise the bar on performance across the function and a highly engaged workforce, translate strategy in workable processes & initiatives that deliver against the priorities, align and leverage interventions like Culture, Talent & Colleague on-boarding experience
- To drive business engagement and implementation across all areas of the HR agenda, spearhead all HR initiatives & change projects ensuring Key stakeholder management locally & globally
- Contribute in the development and delivery of India HR Strategy and give productive feedback to the HR Head on business expectations and impact of HR interventions and policies
- Participate in the development of business strategies and ensure these are translated into practical and prioritised HR strategies that fit local needs. Identify business requirements and obtain timely intervention from other HR specialist areas
- This is an individual contributor role with support extended by the HRSS team
The Successful Applicant :
- You will come with 12+ years of experience from any financial services firm only.
- MBA from a top tier business school and international exposure is required.
- Proven track record of managing complex stakeholders and working in a matrix organization is desired.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.