Vice President - HR Business Partner - Captive/HR Shared Services - Banking (10-20 yrs)
Vice President - HR Business Partner(Captive/HRSS)
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - HR
Skills - HR Business Partner, HR Generalist
Job Type - Permanent
Description - Excellent opportunity in a leading HRBP role with a market leader in Captive space which can be based out of Gurgaon/Hyderabad.
Client Details :
My client is one of the biggest player in banking space. They have a huge global presence and are now planning to increase their footprint in India market.
Your responsibilities would include the following:
- Advise, counsel and influence the business leadership team in executing the business plan.
- Build strong relationships to partner effectively with a variety of constituents.
- Proactively manage risk to safeguard the company's reputation.
- Drive change through organisation design and operationalization of organisational models.
- Advise on employee relations issues.
- Liaise with the Staffing team on acquiring key talent.
- Lead the year-end compensation process.
- Drive initiatives focused on employee satisfaction.
- Participate in global initiatives across the HR team.
- Manage relationship with Line of business and ability to manage LOB interactions
- Partner with business to mitigate People/Legal risk
- Ensure effective cascading of HR policies & practices across the organization
You will be Full Time MBA in HR with a minimum of 10 years of experience as a HR Business Partner. Furthermore, you should come with excellent communication & presentation skills.
An excellent opportunity to lead the HRBP function for a global function at PAN India level.
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Astha Dixit - +91 124 452 5412
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.