Vice President - HR Business Partner - Captive/HR Shared Services - Banking (10-20 yrs)
Vice President - HR Business Partner(Captive/HRSS)
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - HR
Skills - HR Business Partner, HR Generalist
Job Type - Permanent
Description - Excellent opportunity in a leading HRBP role with a market leader in Captive space which can be based out of Gurgaon/Hyderabad.
Client Details :
My client is one of the biggest player in banking space. They have a huge global presence and are now planning to increase their footprint in India market.
Your responsibilities would include the following:
- Advise, counsel and influence the business leadership team in executing the business plan.
- Build strong relationships to partner effectively with a variety of constituents.
- Proactively manage risk to safeguard the company's reputation.
- Drive change through organisation design and operationalization of organisational models.
- Advise on employee relations issues.
- Liaise with the Staffing team on acquiring key talent.
- Lead the year-end compensation process.
- Drive initiatives focused on employee satisfaction.
- Participate in global initiatives across the HR team.
- Manage relationship with Line of business and ability to manage LOB interactions
- Partner with business to mitigate People/Legal risk
- Ensure effective cascading of HR policies & practices across the organization
You will be Full Time MBA in HR with a minimum of 10 years of experience as a HR Business Partner. Furthermore, you should come with excellent communication & presentation skills.
An excellent opportunity to lead the HRBP function for a global function at PAN India level.
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Astha Dixit - +91 124 452 5412
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.