Team Leader at Winfort Services
Views:3801 Applications:694 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Vice President - HR Business Partner - BFSI (12-17 yrs)
- Formulating, implementing and articulating the HR Framework and Initiatives aligned with long-term business goals
- Conceptualizing the HR Policies, SOPs, Budgets as per changing business environment
- Collaborating with HoDs for manpower planning, resourcing, deploying expansion, retention and risk mitigation
- Guiding recruitment as per planned manpower budget and conducting talent acquisition for senior professionals
- Conducting the induction sessions on ethics, compliance policy, team building & statutory compliance, culture for the smooth absorption of resource
- Defining the Goal Sheets, KRAs and fostering the performance driven culture through measurable KRAs; facilitating confirmations, appraisals, promotions and transfers
- Assessing HiPots / KTs and effectuating talent development plans to strengthen employee skills and develop them for the new roles while also improving the performance management process and goals
- Analyzing compensation policies and prevailing market practices, leading compensation benchmarking for developing competitive compensation plans and maintaining equitable compensation system
- Managing annual salary revision, variable pay calculation, salary structure, incentive scheme, communication & internal parity
- Supervising time-office operations, payroll processing & compliance function and ensuring nil gaps across audits
- Organizing employee engagements, R&R, CSR, OD programs, ensuring prompt resolution of employee grievances and maintaining cordial employee relations
- Generating & scrutinizing the MIS reports and HR dashboards for workforce planning, attrition management, scenario analysis, performance reviews, compensation delivery and so on.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.