Manager at Winfort
Views:5522 Applications:843 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:757
Vice President - HR Business Partner - BFSI (12-16 yrs)
- Human Resources Business Partners are enablers in all areas related to people.
HR Business Partners are an active contributor in supporting the business to achieve its objectives by developing effective HR people initiatives.
- Provide leadership to the business managers and management oversight for issue resolution.
- Facilitating the design and delivery of innovating programs to engage and retain frontline talent is a key component of this role
- Managing significant culture transformation at scale covering - leadership capability building, org design, and high-performance work ethics.
- Create an environment that encourages staff retention; high levels of staff engagement and ensures employee satisfaction shows a year on year improvement.
- Contribute towards promoting as the employer of choice
- Serve as the SPOC / representative of HR senior management contact to the Business stakeholders
- Drive/contribute to key initiatives Your View Action Planning, change projects etc.
- Partner with the Leadership Learning and talent team to actively drive Talent Management and Succession planning initiatives to build a strong leadership pipeline
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders
- Proactively engage/agree to plans and outputs with leadership in the customer sending business units related to HR
- Work with functional owners to ensure cohesion between individual department goals
- Oversee and manage senior stakeholder visits for the Business Unit related to HR
- Structural and cultural organization change and its impact on people Reward and pay round processes, Performance Development, Employee Relations - Manage DC&G process as per policy guidelines.
What we- re looking for:
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of the HR function. Prior experience as HR - Business Partner managing large workforces in leading services organizations with benchmarked talent practices
- Likely to have relevant general HR experience, preferably gained in a large, multinational and geographically diverse environment.
- A broad understanding of the organization's business strategy and long term goals and vision with a focused proactive - Business Partner- approach to delivering HR services.
- Ability to understand both commercial and customer considerations in the development of strategic HR initiatives to enable the business to achieve its corporate objectives.
- Strong planning, coordination and project management skills, with an excellent ability to translate strategic objectives into practical implementation plans and actions.
- Well-developed understanding of the measurement and evaluation of HR activities, with a focus on responding positively to a constantly changing environment to ensure that HR provides an efficient and effective service to its customers.
-Takes personal responsibility for the delivery of agreed results and constantly searches for improvements to current operations.
Skills that will help you in the role:
- Experience in the management of others, with strong coaching and development skills
- Good awareness of the external environment and leading-edge - people practices- and approaches
- Highly developed communication and influencing skills.