Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:856 Applications:291 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Vice President - HR Business Advisor (11-17 yrs)
Our client is a top tier international financial institution actively seeking an experienced Vice President - HR Business Advisor's with experience in operational hirings, stake holder management and financial hirings from Banking and Financial background preferably. This is newly created opportunity to help the organization to craft the culture by providing simple and creative solutions. Working with senior global functional leads to define the strategy and carry through its implementation.
Some of the key responsibilities will include to:
- Support the implementation of people agenda initiatives and efforts for a business area.
- Provide day-to-day advice on human capital matters.
- Advise business leadership and cascade the structuring & re-organizational changes deeper into LOB areas to institutionalize the new organization into BAU.
- Support year-end compensation process by ensuring that baselines are accurate and synchronized (including joiners, leavers, transfers) with finance and/or business management, providing guidance on incentive compensation and salary planning as appropriate and supporting managers through compensation decisions.
- Support the performance and talent management cycle by partnering with leaders on an as-needed basis to handle succession planning needs and requirements, answer performance questions, issues and processes, supporting and providing guidance on the promotion process particularly during quarterly & end-of-year timing.
- Facilitate feedback processes and other employee input initiatives, e.g., action plans based on Employee Opinion Surveys, Pulse Checks, etc.
- Support or participate in individualized development and coaching to managers and emerging leader as needed, and in partnership with the development team. This may include supporting action items that stem from leadership coaching provided by the aligned HRBA or an external coach.
- Be available to provide front-line support to managers for HR risk / controls initiatives.
- Provide project management support for HR-related initiatives being implemented within LOBs.
- Support cross-LOB and large-scale initiatives.
- Work with management information systems (MIS) and reporting to understand trends and outliers, and facilitate fact based, metrics driven client decisions.
- Be a champion of HR process change. Analyze processes, data and trends to make recommendations to management team for continuous improvement.
- Partner with HR colleagues of all levels to drive efficiencies and leverage best practices.
- Ensure appropriate controls are in place and managed effectively for all critical HR processes.
- Lead and/or actively participate in HR projects, aligned to key identified HR priorities.
To be eligible for this role you will require to have:
- 11 - 17 years of overall Human Resource experience (previous HR Business Advisor experience preferred).
- Bachelor's Degree required advanced degree desired.
- Knowledge of full range of people practices in a business setting: goal setting, performance assessment and improvement, compensation practices, talent review and talent management, workforce planning, reductions in force, manager development.
- Project management abilities including execution skills and end to end process improvement.
- Technically proficient in MS Office Suite - including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to utilize critical thinking and analytical skills regularly to identify issues and trends, develop solutions and/or recommendations to address root cause.
- Strong analytical, quantitative and technical skills that enable individual to leverage data to create HR strategies that support and drive business results.
- Ability to navigate a global matrix organization and partner on issues across HR and the business.
- Must be able to work collaboratively and to develop strong, positive working relationships.
- Proven track record in objectively coaching employees and management through complex, difficult issues and mitigating risks.
- Exceptional judgment demonstrated ability to make sound decisions and be creative in developing alternative solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Promote partnership by fostering a shared purpose, trust and teamwork across teams, businesses, functions, regions, and levels.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.