Managing Director at Edge In Asia Recruitment Private Limited
Views:450 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Vice President - HR Analytics/Talent Acquisition - Financial Firm (12-17 yrs)
Vice President HR Analytics-TA
Our client is a top tier international financial institution actively seeking an experienced Vice President - HR Analytics - TA with experience in building predictive analytics capabilities within Recruitment and developing new / refining existing analytical approaches to enable effective decision making. You participate in global projects, per- form analysis and lead a team of Analytics Specialists. We are open to discussing flexible/agile working. This position is open for Pune location.
Some of the key responsibilities will include to :
- You would be responsible to identify and attract the right talents, and to build the right environment that motivates them to perform, grow and thrive, both professionally and personally.
- To support our managers, employees, and partners, we bring HR specialists together across functions and divisions to deliver agile, tailored and impact-oriented HR services and solutions.
- We are continually learning and strive to challenge the status quo by taking a fresh look at HR topics and trends, we can anticipate and tackle tomorrow's needs and ensure we are recognized as an employer of choice.
- Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) ambition is an integral part of our global cultural values, and we look at someone who would value and take it forward.
To be eligible for this role you will require to have :
- Strong analytical skills, who can think out-of-the-box and understand the context of problems.
- Resourceful at building conceptual models and stress testing them to deliver useful insights.
- Strong understanding of statistical, machine learning techniques to extract signal, eliminating noise.
- Proficient in MS Power BI or Python with educational background in information science, statistics, or related subject area.
- Adept at building roadmap for the function by continuously learning and acquiring new skills.
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and allocate Proven experience in a comparable function (12+ years).
- Time, energy, and resources to address demand swings.
- Demonstrated experience in Hiring, developing, and growing talent and creating opportunities for them to realize their potential.
- Positive personality with a can-do attitude and the ability to work as part of a distributed team.
- Direct communicator with excellent oral, written and verbal language skills in English.