Partner at Symphoni HR
Views:4222 Applications:358 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:111
Vice President - Hedge Accounting - Liquidity Controller - Bank (9-20 yrs)
Location : Mumbai
Shift : EMEA
A leading global bank is looking for a VP for its Controllers team for managing controls around technical accounting programs, including Hedge Accounting, Available for Sale and Held to Maturity.
- Manage, review and analyze P&L of hedge accounting portfolios, including compliance-related items and attribution
- Manage month-end close reconciliations and processes, balance sheet substantiation
- Preparation of debt related disclosures (borrowings balance sheet, related 10Q/10K disclosures, and quarterly management reporting)
- Partner with Accounting Policy issues with respect to FAS 133 matters
- Initiate process reengineering, improve efficiency, and work to improve IT systems
- Work on Ad hoc projects, new systems functionality testing, improving attribution, etc.
- 9+ years of total experience across the financial services industry (Financial Control/ Product Control)
- Specialized knowledge in Hedge Accounting, Available for Sale and Held to Maturity accounting (ASC815 Hedge Accounting experience preferred)
- Leadership skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.