Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:8571 Applications:568 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Vice President/Head - Leadership Hiring - Technology (17-20 yrs)
Role : Vice President/Head - Leadership Hiring - Technology Industry (17-20 yrs)
Location : Bangalore
Key Responsibilities :
- Drive design and implementation of highly effective results-driven talent research strategies and practices for domestic and international global research talent mapping and competitive intelligence
- Use market data and knowledge of talent pools to develop sourcing plans and strategies and translate this to a fact based recommendation to the hiring team manager or internal stakeholders
- Conduct confidential research and talent identification to identify best-in-class leadership talent for the organisation
- Partner with Leadership Talent Acquisition Team and Talent Acquisition Managers to generate ideas leverage resources and share information that facilitates an effective executive search process.
- Build a stronger in-housing direct sourcing function; leading a team of executive recruiters focused on internal or direct sourcing channels utilization as well as leveraging new channels
- Discovering and exploiting new efficient effective and sustainable candidate channels to meet current and future leadership talent needs.
- Provide external benchmark candidate recommendations to establish and support a more rigorous process around internal leadership searches.
- Manage and distribute relevant articles analyst reports and other industry competitive intelligence for extended ecosystem.
Candidate Requirement :
- MBA / PG with at least 17 to 20 years of experience in recruiting or staffing and atleast 3 to 5 years of experience leading a sourcing team.
- Those with experience in leadership sourcing roles will be preferred.
- Candidates having prior experience with Leading Executive Search Companies will be an added advantage.