HR Consultant at Subir Sinha HR & Corporate Advisory
Views:2627 Applications:543 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:31
Vice President & Head - India Operations - Talent Management Firm - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (10-18 yrs)
Job Description - Vice President and Head, India Operations
Client is a a global talent management company - with the objective of supporting global businesses with their talent needs by providing targeted and skilled talent from India (across the spectrum from blue to white collar jobs), thus creating a social impact across families who see exponentially enhanced incomes. Currently operating in 10 countries, sent 1800 people abroad - 15 active international accounts, with a demand book of over 1500 candidates.
As a 360-degree talent management company, we do the following as part of our India Operations:
- Mobilisation and sourcing - to the exact job specs provided by the overseas employer;
- Screenings and interviews - including language and soft skills filters;
- All paperwork for work permits and visas;
- Any trainings and up-skilling required by the overseas employer;
- Pre-departure culture training;
- Support to the employer and candidate in the destination country.
Client seeking a Vice President and Head, India Operations, to be a part of our company - this is a senior leadership role, working directly with Founders, with the opportunity to shape the company's operational effectiveness and growth, with plenty of responsibility and accountability.
Roles and Responsibilities - these are indicative:
- Manage sales and supply side processes of all client international accounts:
The Head, India Operations will oversee and manage supply side sales and operations for the different international accounts. He/She will work directly with the Founders to ensure that all accounts are being sourced in the agreed timelines. This role also requires the incumbent to manage channel partners, and enhance this pool - both through commercial and non-commercial arrangements.
- Tech integration and process optimization:
The Head, India Operations will need to optimize processes across the supply chain and seek technology integration along the entire value chain - critical to ruthlessly eliminate manual interventions and automate where possible. They will ensure this is done across all accounts. Database Management would be another area to be optimised through CRM tools. The incumbent will operate as a SWOT team to identify and solve any process related challenges and bed down new processes where needed.
- Data analysis and insight generation:
The Head, India Operations will identify the most critical metrics, track and manage them - the success/failures of new processes should also be governed by these. Ensure that the rest of the India team is following these critical processes, without fail.
- Branding and Communications:
The Head, India Operations would be responsible to maintain the high credibility and brand reputation of our Company in all media and in the Voice of Customer (VOC). All communications would be designed and developed to ensure continuous enhancement of clients brand across target segments of Indian ecosystem.
- P&L of the India office:
The Head, India Operations would be responsible to keep a track of revenues and costs for every account delivery, including internal resourcing, and continuously demonstrate enhanced fiscal efficiencies.
Being a startup, there will be other areas of work; the Head, India Operations is expected to work collaboratively with the
Founders on identified business needs.
Essential Skills (MBA from top tier B school)
- 10-15 years of work experience in B2B/B2C sales essential - in the FMCG, telecom, ed-tech or retail sector.
- Have demonstrated ability to manage business units, including P&L and operations - at a country or zonal level.
- Tech savvy and experience of IT implementation projects preferable.
- Problem solver and strong communication skills - both written and verbal - and ability to nurture relationships, both internally and externally.
- Detail oriented - focus on diligence, time management and quality of work.
Prepare a note on why they would want to join the organization.
Position is based out of Noida.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.