Vice President/Head - Credit Card Risk Policy - Bank (10-18 yrs)
Given below the position details with a Leading Bank :
VP/Head for Credit Card Risk Policy for Credit Cards
Location : BKC Mumbai
Business Unit : Retail Risk
Role : To evaluate and implement Risk polices for Credit Cards
Key Responsibilities : Manage Policy & Portfolio for Credit Cards
Expertise & Skill Requirement :
- Ability to evaluate Credit cards Product programs/Policies in line with regulatory guidelines and build strong controls to mitigate risks across all spectrums (Onboarding, Credit, Operations, Fraud, Reputation etc).
- Excellent Product knowledge across all elements of Credit Cards Product & have a 360-degree view of the market, strong in risk management skills, ability to have foresight on portfolio direction, loss estimates and how to control the same.
- Conduct Portfolio Analysis and Monitor Portfolio delinquencies at a micro level, identification of segments, programs, locations and profiles which are delinquent.
- Ability to shape the risk appetite of the product in line with growth objectives and Risk Appetite framework of the bank alongside risk based pricing
- Analytical and evaluation ability. Understanding of data and ability to apply same for tracking portfolio performance trends
- Facilitate implementation of technological interventions like scorecards, digital journeys and automation to streamline processes from login to disbursal
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Skilled to manage collaboration across stakeholders and facilitate timely deliveries
- Exercise due diligence and implement robust risk assessment tools across line functions to ensure a quality portfolio
- Conduct/facilitate credit hindsight to ensure proper implementation of risk policies and procedures across verticals
- Analysis, Assessment & Review of Risk policies and product modification and new lending programs based on market trends, competition landscape & delinquency trends of Internal & External portfolios
- Conduct process gap analysis to streamline and create error free process flow
- Attend all External/Internal Audit queries and ensure timely submission of required clarification/data/documents