Principal Consultant at Executive Partners
Views:3786 Applications:313 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Vice President/Head - Analytics & Business Intelligence - BFSI (14-18 yrs)
The incumbent will be responsible for the Analytics Center of Excellence & Business Intelligence Unit. The role requires the incumbent to spearhead the end-to-end partnership process with business from understanding the requirement, statistical modelling, active involvement in actual implementation & driving the KPI's. The incumbent will also be responsible for the centralized enterprise information unit as well.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop an action plan to structure next steps / tasks, assign corresponding timelines, ensure timely execution of agreed actionable and provide a progress update to the senior management on fortnightly basis.
- Create a mid to long term analytics & BIU roadmap to support business growth clearly defining the measure of success.
- Proactively engage with the business & operations to support & drive organization priorities.
- Technical Expertise - Data Modelling:- development, assessment, hypothesis testing and validations covering Classification, Attribution, Simulation, Forecasting, Predictive / Prescriptive modeling, Summarizations, Clustering, Digital analytics, Social Media analytics, Contextual, Unstructured data analytics, AI, Deep Learning and Machine Learning techniques
- Ideate on new initiatives where BIU & Analytics can ingrain cross sell / up sell programs
- Database management from all core systems / sources of the organization, track the key parameters and provide analytical insights, segmentation schemes, and data-driven analyses to drive marketing and merchandising efforts around customer acquisition and conversion, efficiency in processes and people management
Skills and Competencies
- Strong theoretical and practical knowledge of statistical tools and application usage (Python, R, SAS, Stata, Excelstat, Tableau, High proficiency in Coding/Programming skills & Experience on large data sets)
- Is aware about the current and future trends and uses the same to formulate strategy and initiatives
- Is passionate about the overall business & value data & analytics can provide to business
- Gains clear commitment agreement from others by persuading, convincing and negotiating
- Knows what results are important and focuses resources to achieve them
- Focuses on details and execution
Post-graduate with professional advanced analytics domain preferably in a similar role..