Business Operations at Stalwart People Co.
Views:9381 Applications:576 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:163
Vice President - Growth Marketing - IT/AI & Big Data (8-12 yrs)
Company Profile : One of the leading & fastest growing AI & Big Data Company spread Globally and working with High End Corporate Clients across the world.
It is looking for a VP of Growth to lead and scale our growth marketing organization. You will be a member of the Team. This is a rare opportunity to build and lead a team that is driving adoption of a global data platform harnessing signals from over a billion MAUs and used by partners across the United States, Europe, Japan and Asia Pacific. We are looking for a driven and ambitious leader who can play a pivotal role in the next phase of our journey.
Key Responsibilities :
- Own the overall P&L revenue responsibilities for Demand Gen and Inside Sales
- Recruit, motivate, mentor and lead a high-caliber team across Demand Generation and Inside Sales.
- Work with Sales and GTM teams to understand categories and industries of focus across regions
- Identify key marketing channels for investment to generate leads and allocate annual budgets for marketing
- Optimise marketing strategy to maximise the ROI on investment and improve conversion
- Setup Inside Sales team to move leads through the funnel to closure
- Work closely with the Executive Team to align on quarterly milestones and revenue targets
- Lead the content strategy to feed into the marketing funnel for demand gen.
- Use communication and collaboration tools to provide a high-level of visibility and transparency around KPIs and results to Executive and other teams.
- Provide line management for all direct reports, complete annual reviews and conduct performance management for the Growth team.
- Proactively present succinct, fact- and logic-based recommendations to the Executive Team.
The Requirements :
- 8+ years of digital marketing experience with 4+ years of experience marketing SaaS products
- Hands on experience in setting up and managing an inside sales team with quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Prior experience in marketing to product/development teams at online/mobile first companies is a plus
- Experience in a fast-moving, growth-minded startup, and comfort with needing to be flexible and adaptable as requirements change.
- Strong leadership skills including vision-setting, goal-setting, coaching, team building, empowerment, and cross-functional communication.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.