Vice President - Governance - Global Financial Crime Division (12-16 yrs)
The candidate will provide support to the Strategy and Governance (S&G) team in executing strategy and deploying effective governance in the region. Responsibilities of the S&G team include:
- Oversee the Global Financial Crime Division program governance and implementation in the region. Provide support on ad hoc projects which are managed by S&G;
- New Product Assessment (NPA) coordination, facilitation and oversight: Oversee the administration of the NPA process for the region. Coordinate with regional subject matter experts on AML and Sanctions, local Financial Crime teams and other relevant stakeholder to facilitate NPA for the region.
- Oversee financial crime outsourcing coordination in the region
- Oversee and at times coordinate material financial crime information for regional governance forums and Global reporting; Coordinate cross-functional and global projects;
- Management Information: Provide oversight over metrics and management information generated in the region for outsourcing, general financial crime governance
- Oversee the administration of the Regional Financial Crimes Sub Council, Regular Branch updates, Financial Crimes monthly calls and China Forum and related working groups;
- Support the region to administer new forums, meetings as necessary and ensure it's successful delivery
Skills & Knowledge:
- Experience interacting with senior members of the bank, control function leadership and compliance subject matter experts.
- Collaborative with strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Systemic thinker across the enterprise.
- Process oriented with a strong ability to develop appropriate program enhancing strategies.
- Detail oriented and proven execution abilities.
- Ability to prepare and delivery executive level presentations.
- The ability to interact effectively at all levels of the organization
- Good understanding of an effective financial crimes risk management framework.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to work with teams of project managers.
- Ability to work autonomously and initiate and prioritize own work.
- Solid judgment, strong negotiation skills.
Education and Professional Qualifications Length and Type of Experience:
- MBA or Master's degree in Business, Accounting, legal or related field an advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.