HR at The Motivator
Views:1292 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:141
Vice President - Global Sales/International Sales - Chemicals (20-30 yrs)
01. Vice President - Global Sales
Job Description :
Job Title: Vice President- Global Sales
Job Location: Baroda
VP-GS design and recommends marketing and sales programs along with designing long term and short terms sales strategies. Global Sales Manager is responsible for analyzing the International sales potential, customer needs, market opportunities and pricing of service and goods.
Reports to- Director
1. VP-GS will be the Team leader for international business development and would be responsible for building a team under him. He will be heading existing branch offices (USA, Europe), Distributors (Germany, UK), Agents (China, Japan, Koria).
2. He will be responsible for regular monitoring and control of overseas sales operations of existing structure (as mentioned in above point) and get reporting from them.
3. Responsible to Identify potential clients in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective clients business and equipment needs.
4. VP-GS will be responsible to achieve international sales target given by BOD time to time.
5. VP-GS will also keep an eye on the new development in the market / give feedback on competition / develop new products in synergy with existing line of business of the company.
6. Responsible to Initiate & Process International sales leads and converting Leads into Potential Customer from overseas branch office/agents from various countries.
7. Responsible for Servicing Existing overseas Clients and developing new clientele in the targeted market.
8. Exploring possibility of new orders from the existing overseas clients.
9. Replying for the fresh enquiries of existing clients and further processing.
10. Meeting Regulatory requirement of existing as well as potential clients in co- ordination with regulatory and Packaging Development Department.
11. Sending samples for registration to customers in co-ordination with plants and regulatory departments and verification of the same.
12. Verifying orders for its conformity with the Original Order.
13. Making Quotations and verifying it for its correctness.
14. Responsible for Business development through appointing distributors/dealers in the International Markets and achieving business growth within the existing network.
15. Responsible for new business development by attracting new buyers & clients and manage relationships.
16. Co-Ordinating with production planning and export department for timely manufacturing and delivery of products for clients.
17. Purchase and ensure delivery of promotional materials and free Bies.
18. Meeting client's queries and amicably sorting out issues with clients and company/directors.
19. Keeping in loop to director on day-to-day functioning.
20. Responsible for acquiring new international customers for existing products of the company,
21. VP-GS would be required to travel abroad for business development and participate in exhibitions.
22. Responsible for Analyzing client requirements and Achieving the financial targets given by BOD.
23. Responsible for Maintaining sales reports and weekly schedule of plan activities.
24. Responsible for Strategy planning, implementing, monitoring execution for sales targets and sales growth.
25. Responsible for recovery of money after sales order execution within time bound target and credit terms.
26. Co-ordination with Regulatory (FDA) and other departments for client's regulatory requirements.
27. Collaborate with production teams to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on-time and as agreed.
28. Responsible to become a subject matter expert on Tatva Chintan business products, processes and operations, and remain up to date on industry news globally.
29. Responsible to remain UpToDate regarding client countries applicable business laws pertaining to our product and business transaction to that particular country.
30. Responsible to Maintains relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer- relations programs, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars.
31. Completing International tender formalities in co-ordination with Regulatory (FDA)/branch offices/agents and ensure its timely submission.
32. Managing client's visit at corporate office and at plant and ensure timely intimation to plant for visit preparedness.
33. Responsible to Achieves financial objectives/sales target by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
34. Responsible for launching new products given by R & D, creating markets and its growth.
35. Responsible to Influences present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
36. Responsible to Maintains research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
37. Responsible to determine marketing department operational requirements by manpower planning/scheduling and assigning employees work allocation; following up on work results.
38. Responsible for developing customer relationship for business generation in international Market.
39. Responsible for REACH registration process for international sales.
40. Ensure delightful service to all his clients.
41. Preparation of Brochures, company literature, product literatures for international, market.
42. Preparation of all formalities related to domestic and international exhibitions.
43. Suggesting new marketing strategies to management & implementing the same.
44. Responsible to support/help import activities of the company as and when needed by the company.
45. Responsible to work according to time zone requirement of oversees countries/client requirement.
46. Responsible to prepare SOP for various International marketing processes, train people and implement religiously to work place.
47. Responsible to handle digital marketing for international sales. Complete responsibility of recruiting team for this, manage/monitoring them and bring result.
48. Responsible for getting ensured the tracking of Dispatched Export Goods.
49. Responsible for freight and Negotiation Activities.
50. Co - Ordination with CHA(Clearing House Agent) and with Plant.
51. Ensuring the Accuracy of Performa Invoice, Export Documents, DGFT and BRC Documents as well as CHA Cargo bills
52. Responsible for calculating the sea and Air Freights.
53. Arrangement of Dispatch as per Letter of Credit or other terms as agreed.
54. Suggesting and Implementation of Cost Reduction Programs.
55. Booking of containers as per shipment schedules and as per vessel planning.
56. Checking pre and post shipment documents.
57. Responsible for custom clearance and ADC clearance of the shipment.
58. Taking the export permit from the drug controller wherever required.
59. Responsible for co-ordination of any import activity, custom duty payment, custom clearance and related documentation.
60. Responsible for control, storage and retrieval of documents.
61. Responsible for negotiation with transport agencies and creating contract of shipping line for ocean freight.
62. Co-ordinating import container from port to factory, Negotiating Export container from factory to port.
63. Responsible for Taking only direct sailing vessel, no transshipment.
64. Find better import logistic solution on import for cost saving.
65. Checking and approving warehouse bills of Europe and USA
66. Checking and approving ISO TANK of Europe and USA
67. Checking and approving TCPCPL invoices of Europe and USA
68. Responsible for get done entry in SAP.
Reports to be submitted
1) Weekly activity report
2) Monthly key activities report
3) Monthly presentation report to BOD
4) Monthly order received Report.
5) Summarized Report of Various Issues with solutions as and when occurred.
6) Sales lead tracking report.
7) Customer requirement fulfillment report-monthly.
8) Daily report consists of import in transit and Export in transit
9) Compliance report consist of tracking of invoices of CHA/transporter/ Shipping line for export and import, clear invoices on same day report- weekly
10) Customer complaint reg. logistic, investigation and action taken report as and when occur
11) Timely delivery report. -monthly
12) Shipment tracking report. - monthly
Key Result Areas
1. Responsible to achieve 30% rise in current business from overseas market per year.
2. At least 8 new marketable products to introduce in Tatva Chintan for international market every year
3. At least 10 new overseas customers to be added every year
4. 0% customer complaint regarding any after sales service.
5. Any customer queries need to reply within 24 hours.
6. Zero percent non-compliance (statutory as well as document part) in Overseas Dispatch activity
7. Zero dam rage due to logistic problem
8. 100% export through direct vessel only in stipulated time frame (if require, special approval require from director)
9. 30% reduction in logistic cost
10. Zero percent customer complaints regarding dispatch schedule, delay in delivery.
11. 100% accuracy in documents preparation.
12. Two innovative ideas to improve department efficiency/effectiveness
13. No information Hiding incident should be there
Job Title: Vice President -Global Sales
A basic degree in:
1. M.Sc./BE.Chem./B.SC (from reputed institutes will, be preferred)
2. Post graduate in business management from Reputed institutes like IIM, FMS etc as full time course only (part time/distance courses pass outs are not eligible)
More than 20 years of experience in marketing where at least 8 years at Head International sales position in chemical company
- Good organizational skills, planning and the ability to multitask is a plus and experience in working with chemical industry in international sales
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Knowledge of foreign language is preferable
- Outstanding Marketing and selling skill
- Excellent Interpersonal skill
- Excellent co-ordination skill
- Numeracy and an understanding of data
- Knowledge of the legal requirements of Logistic field and international trends
- People management skills, including the ability to lead and motivate others, delegate work and explain ideas
- Planning and organizing skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Analytical ability
- Initiative and decisiveness
- Technical and IT, SAP skills,
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to work on a tactical and strategic level
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines