Vice President/Partner at Perfect Placer Management Consulting
Views:543 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Vice President - Global Procurement - Ceramics/Chemicals/Engineering (15-22 yrs)
VP - Global Procurement
- You will be overall responsible for Co's Global Direct and Indirect procurement function.
- You are accountable for designing, deploying and managing the execution and compliance of procurement processes globally.
- You will be required to architect a company wide procurement strategy as well as driving the tactical implementation of associated deliverables around supplier quality, quality, service and cost performance.
- Responsible for managing the selection process as well as the on-going compliance of our direct and indirect material suppliers.
- You will be a key contributor to gross margin and EDITDA improvement efforts by driving aggressive cost reduction programs for globally spend in this area.
- Delivering YOY savings, leveraging double digit company growth as well as procurement best practices
- Globally working with vendors to ensure continuity of supply, while maintaining the highest quality
- Working with R&D to verify specifications before POs are issued
- Tracking order status, identifying any possible shortages, or large increases in inventory
- Evaluating the needs of the company by product to determine where VMI or similar programs may be essential
- Maintaining appropriate safety stock
- Monitoring aged inventory levels and minimizing costly inventory write-offs
- Ensuring supplier audits are performed
- Leading and managing the purchasing department
- Managing forecast and capacity plans for existing and new product launches
Qualification And Experience :
1. BE or equivalent qualification with Minimum 15+ Years of Experience in a Building Materials or Plastics or Packaging Industry & Procurement / Sourcing management experience specifically in a Global environment is a must.
2. Customer focus
3. Ability to ensure successful business results
4. Change management
5. Ability to promote a shared vision by aligning actions that support the mission of the company
6. Global awareness and cultural sensitivity
7. Ability to collaborate and build strong business partnerships across functions and business units
8. Ability to help or enable others to maximize their professional potential
9. Excellent oral and written communication skills
10. Problem solving skills
11. Highly self-motivated, organized and professional
12. Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict confidentiality in matters that require discretion
13. Excellent executive presence
An outstanding remuneration package that rewards professionalism and diligence will be on offer for the successful applicant as well as a well defined career path. An excellent package will be on offer for the right candidate, including an above industry base salary for the right person as well as the most complete employee benefit scheme. Don't miss out on this opportunity to join the market leader
Contact Person Name, Address & Nos. :