Consultant - Banking & Financial Services at Crescendo Global
Views:2381 Applications:400 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:352
Vice President - Global Operations - BPM (15-20 yrs)
Global BPM Operations opportunity with a Global Leader for a professional holding at least 15+ years of managerial experience in rapidly scaling up on Digital offerings - Travel Bots, Travel Analytics, Social Media Services, and RPA enabled process management. Our esteemed client is looking for a dynamic to grow their career in overall leadership of the BPM operations, providing an overall strategic direction to BPM operations in order to achieve the business goals and to ensure customer delight through close interaction with the leadership. You will utilize your experience in managing financials, costs associated with business and over all service delivery. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
A leading, global firm providing creative and strategic analytics, IT and consulting solutions for the entire enterprise value chain.
- Meeting & Exceeding all BPM metrics like AHT, Staffing Adherence, Abandoned% Occupancy for Voice Business
- Meeting and Exceeding all TATs for all Transactions along with desired accuracy
- Attracting, supervising, training, developing and motivating the performance of staff.
- End to end client Management including reviews with client, value addition to the client and proactive communication to internal and external clients
- Attrition & Absenteeism to be below the standard BPM Industry benchmark; < 6% on a Monthly basis
- End customer satisfaction and effectiveness scores to be above 92%
- Process compliance to be above 99%
- Collaborate with Sales/Account Management teams to grow the business
- Positioning Organization Solutions & Services as a major player in the travel technology segment to become a partner of choice for travel related companies in BPM services
- Develop, manage and execute customer delight programs
- Accomplish the organization's goals and objectives
- Prepare medium-term plan, annual budgets and activity plan consistent with the agreed strategies with Unit and organizational goal
- Must get involved in development of skills of resources.
- 15 - 18 years of experience in BPM Operations at leadership level
- Independently manage the site, people and metrics related to the centre.
- Should have deep knowledge and understanding of the Travel market, Competition & Market trends in BPM
- Must have strong coaching and mentoring skills.
- Must possess outstanding and convincing Communication skills.
- Strong Stakeholder management skills
- Certifications like Black belt/ Green belt would be appreciated.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- An opportunity to define, lead and coordinate the operations/function of the company.
- Work in the heart of the financial capital of the country