Executive Search Consultant at Indusion
Views:1406 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Vice President - Global Markets (12-15 yrs)
ONLY Diversity Candidates, 12 -9 PM Shift, Mumbai
- The individual will be responsible to manage the different teams within the department.
- The role will also involve business analysis and project management, where candidate will have to liaison with Operations, Solutions and Technology to ensure a zero issues delivery within specified time frame.
- Futures Static/Product team is a global team that develops and executes the strategic clearing agenda with a focus on new clearing capabilities, margining paradigms, execution capabilities/controls as well as enhancing the client facing portal and fulfilling the many new regulatory requirements impacting clearing.
- Additionally, the team is responsible for business enhancing and efficiency gain opportunities.
FXPB team provides coverage across a broad range of FX products, delivering a breadth of options to our clients.
It is Integrated into all core Prime and FX businesses for seamless capabilities; fully segregated from the FX trading business. Involves entering and accepting the economic terms of trades into Trade Capture Systems inclusive of subsequent Risk modifying activities on that trade.
The OTC Clearing Hub is responsible for the reconciliation and control of CCP traded credit default swaps, interest rate and FX products. The Hub acts as a liaison between:
- Leading multiple teams within captioned Business Management comprising of 4 teams with direct/indirect reporting of 8+ members.
- Effectively managing daily deliverable's and meeting all agreed SLA's
- Conducting performance appraisals
- Guide the team in the right direction
- Document processes which impact business operations, identifying best practices operational models.
- Setting up regular calls with senior management to discuss project pipeline and new ideas based on current team potential and capacity.
- Manage the projects assigned to the team and ensure end to end implementation.
- Product Development - actively participate in global initiatives undertaken by the ADS team in continuing to improve the service offering.
- Point of escalation for IT teams to investigate and resolve the day to day trade flow issues between Front-Middle-Back Office systems.
- Perform investigative analysis on commission breaks and work with various functional groups to remediate issues.
- Handling tactical and strategic projects focused on delivering better product offering to our clients externally as well as PNL, Revenue and cost analysis for senior management internally.
- Using Business Intelligence/Analytics tools like Excel/SQL/QlikView to create and manage MIS templates/Dashboards for senior management.
- Proactively provide inputs and suggestions to improve processes. Identify and Automate processes where necessary with the use of VBA.
- Ensure cross training and knowledge transfer within the team.
- Administration of data, process flows and documentation
- Production of statistical assessments and presentations
The role holder will:
- MBA/CFA equivalent or above
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Relevant experience in managing and leading a similar team
- Driving the team to deliver on set goals and targets
- Strong understanding of Global listed derivative products, exchanges and CCPs. Thorough knowledge of Execution platforms, Books & Records systems.
- Excellent communication skills as the person is required to communicate with senior stakeholders and management team in Investment Banking vertical
- Excellent in Power point presentations and advance Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge of VBA, SQL essential, QlikView and Dashboard tools preferred.
- Proven Track record of driving and executing projects/Initiatives independently.
- Ability to work in co-ordination with multiple functional areas
- Strong Analytical skills
- Flexibility with work hours
- An eye for detail
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.