Vice President/Global Head - Talent Acquisition - BPO/ITeS (15-17 yrs)
- Recruitment & Selection strategy, manpower planning for the organization across geographies.
- Robust experience to visualize organization needs in terms of manpower and should be able to optimize cost by strategize hiring split into campus, contractual, retainer and lateral without compromising on quality
- Lead, manage, mentor, empower and guide the talent acquisition team across geographies
- Ensure recruitment policies and procedures are continuously improved and meet the business requirements incorporating the best recruitment practices of industry and be among the leaders.
- Build diverse sourcing strategy with vendor network and alternated modes of hiring like recruitment process outsourcing, alternate profiles, contractual staffing and leveraging gig workforce. Uses alternative sourcing strategies including direct sourcing and social media.
- Ensure compliance and due diligence for Recruitment partners/consultant selection and onboarding and review rigout to measure their performance.
- Responsible for managing and maintaining key recruitment metrices and present them at defined frequency to all stake holders.
- Seeks to listen, to understand the business needs and consistently driving high levels of service and delivery, nurturing stake holder relationship and partnering with them for forecasting and manpower planning
- Ensuring comprehensive candidate communication consistent with the organization culture, vision, projects, capabilities, strategic focus, development opportunities and compensation and benefits.
- Constantly evaluate and improve candidate experience at all stages of recruitment process.
- Manage cost containment and cost savings initiatives impacting recruitment contracts, agencies, and consultants.
- Bring in automation to make hiring a seamless experience for candidates and business. Utilizes applicant tracking system, job boards, niche sites and recruiting process for proper tracking of recruiting metrics.
- Work with the marketing team to create employer branding for Organisation.
Campus Relations - Devise & implement campus hiring strategy & build effective relationships across target colleges - Ensure hiring of Trainees to build talent pipeline - Own onboarding program for Interns and trainees
Key Performance Indicators :
- Timely delivery vis - a - vis manpower plans
- Quality of deliverables
- Hiring TATs
- Hiring cost
- Hiring source mix
- Campus engagement scores/ metrics
- Social media engagement
- Compliance (BGV/ employee files)
- Success of various initiatives within pre -defined quality parameters
- Customer centricity
What you'll bring to the team:
- Overall 15 - 17 years of recruitment experience
- Preference of at least 5- 7 years of Technology hiring
- Good knowledge of sourcing tools and technologies including social media platforms
- Experience of working in a fast-moving environment with a strong focus on delivery
- Hands-on knowledge of HR processes and recruitments to have an efficient recruitment system
- Skills in planning and delivering initiatives that improve business results in a demanding environment
- Strong influencing skills and an ability to operate at a higher level
- Good communication and networking skills
- Strong exposure to global business environments/ global roles/ senior stakeholders
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to challenge thinking and influence change
- Self-driven, result-oriented structured approach
- Strategic thought leadership in designing future state delivery and strategies for attaining them
- A collaborative approach, ability to work across organizational lines