Senior Manager - Human Resources at Experion Developers Private Limited
Views:741 Applications:253 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Vice President/General Manager - Operations - Student Housing Vertical - Real Estate (15-20 yrs)
Person will be responsible for leading the operations of Student Housing Vertical on a PAN India basis. The person will also be required to manage organizational profitability while enhancing student satisfaction.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage the end-to-end operations of the Student Housing vertical for PAN India projects.
- Responsible for creation and setting up of overall Operations for student housing vertical for PAN India units.
- Preparing and monitoring adherence to process and compliance documents for Operations in Student Housing vertical and ensuring compliance on operating controls, SOP- s, policies, procedures and service standards including F&B for PAN India Student Housing projects.
- Lead all key property issues including Operations, maintenance, governance and customer service.
- Handling complaints, and oversee the service delivery and grievance redressal procedures.
- Responsible for the preparation, presentation and subsequent achievement of the Student Housing's Operations Annual Operating Budget across all our projects in this asset class.
- Prepare and deliver student housing budget goals for Operations and set other short and long term strategic goals for PAN India projects.
- Closely monitor the student housing Operations and services reports on a daily basis and take decisions accordingly.
- Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for Rooms, Food & Beverage, Admin & General operations and other services, are on target and accurate.
- Maximizing room yield and revenue through implementing innovative practices.
- Prepare a monthly financial reporting for the Operations division.
- Helping in the procurement of operating supplies and equipment, and contracting with third-party vendors for essential services.
- Be accountable for responsibilities of operations team and take ownership of all student safety, security and complaints.
- Provide effective leadership to operations team members from time to time.
- Respond for audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
- Responsible for safeguarding the quality of operations (both internal & external audits).
- Responsible for Occupational Health & Safety Act, fire regulations and other legal and statutory requirements.
Looking for seasoned candidates from Hospitality with outstanding, management skills and extensive hands-on experience in setting up and running operations from scratch including F&B. Available to work when needed, including weekends and holidays.
A university degree in hotel management from Tier 1 Colleges with experience in opening, managing or re-positioning a hotel with clear track record.
At least 15 years- experience in the hospitality industry, with atleast 2 to 3 years of experience of managing entire operations including P&L Responsibility for PAN India units. Candidates managing hostel beds will also be suitable for the role.