Founder/Managing Partner at People Hire Consulting
Views:2971 Applications:482 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
Vice President/General Manager - International Business - Healthcare (7-16 yrs)
Job responsibilities of VP/ GM International Business
A. P&L Ownership
1. Take complete accountability for top-line and bottom-line growth of International Business
2. Prepare Annual Operating Plan along with finance team and monitor on a monthly basis
3. Be in constant touch with clinics on monthly sales outlook and monitor against actual performance
4. Review monthly KPI reports for sales and marketing performance
5. Responsible for monthly management reports with detailed commentary.
6. Drive sales of other services (PRP, MPG, Products etc.)
7. Keep a close eye on outstanding dues and do follow-ups pro-actively
8. Keep track of clinic-wise inventory and reorder levels to drive instrument sales
9. Conduct and monitor mystery audits for clinics and take corrective actions
B. Clinic reviews
1. Discuss business strategy to improve sales over 6-12 months
2. Track and monitor clinic review performance on monthly basis. Escalate critical matters timely.
3. Evaluate organization gaps and assist in training of clinic staff
4. Evaluate operations and marketing performance
5. Perform periodic international visits to clinics
C. Franchise communication and deal-making
1. Maintain and strengthen relationships with franchise partners
2. Negotiating terms with franchise partners on different aspects of the business including one-time fee, royalty, training fee, etc.
3. Prompt engagement with each franchise partner and clinic managers on monthly performance to discuss business progress
4. Prepare written communication for franchise partners on critical matters
5. Analyze, monitor and share feedback of monthly financial performance for each clinic.
6. Ensure all contractual obligations are met timely.
7. Interacting with partners/ clinic staff on day-to-day operational aspects - mission planning requirements, training needs, instrument requirements, etc.
8. Share best practices across India and International clinics
9. Organize various initiatives for continuous engagement (at least 1 webinar every month)
D. Competition/ Industry knowledge
1. Build deep industry knowledge about the hair restoration industry
2. Understand and keep track of competition for different markets (technique, pricing etc)
1. This position is a core part of the leadership team reporting to the CEO and requires working closely with International Operations Head.
2. Supervise work done relating to international business by different functional teams - operations, finance, and marketing
F. Business Development
1. Develop and implement international business expansion strategy in new markets
2. Perform industry, competition research and financial model for each new market and formulate DHI's positioning
3. Identify, attract and engage potential franchises. Negotiate terms and sign franchisee agreements
4. Push growth in existing markets through sub-franchising/ new owned clinic openings
5. Attend international aesthetic and hair transplant conferences for business development
1. Project Management: Assistance on new projects - clinic layouts, equipment sourcing, staff recruitment, project
2. Monitor training progress of new doctors in close coordination with operations head
3. Assist in executing business training workshops on quarterly basis
4. Actively contribute in strategic initiatives to promote business growth. Eg. new product developments etc.