Head Operations at JobsPlan
Views:770 Applications:264 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:183
Vice President/General Manager - Corporate Finance - BFSI (6-10 yrs)
Vice President/General Manager - Corporate Finance
GM/VP : Corporate Finance and Strategy
Experience : 6-10 years
Key Responsibilities :
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) :
- Financial modelling, valuation & Structuring
- Term-sheet preparation and negotiations,
- Leading in due diligence
Corporate Profile management :
- Preparing the company for next level of growth/ IPO by constant focus on system improvement
- Working with the credit rating agencies for securing and updating credit rating (incl. annual reviews)
Capital Management :
- Debt Fundraising (fund based and non-fund based debt) for the Company
- Approaching banks, negotiating term-sheets, finalizing loan documents, security creation, ensuring disbursements etc.
- Managing lender relationships post disbursement (incl. ensuring compliance with various provisions of loan agreements)
Budgeting and reporting :
- Preparation of annual operating plan
- Preparation of long-term business plan
- Support and lead in preparing Management Information System.
- Focus on numbers, variance analysis and management reports for different stake holders.
- Preparation of Budget v Actual, Investor/Banks Data, Query Resolution to investors/banks.
Professional Experience : Must have worked on M&A, valuations, debt raise transactions
Key Skills :
- Financial modelling
- IM preparation, Loan documentation
- Lender appraisal and disbursement process
- Operating Knowledge of Accounting Standards & Company Law
- Advanced expertise with MS Excel, PowerPoint