Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:417 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Vice President - FRTB Implementation Lead (10-17 yrs)
- Support the FRTB implementation Lead.
- Provide guidance and input into the shape of the future infrastructure for FRTB SA and help formalize it through different channels.
- Supervise and provide guidance in the phase of writing of requirements such that they are deemed fit for purpose by the stakeholders. The requirements need to be comprehensive and cover all the aspects of the new capital calculation for the local implementation in NA
- Supervise and provide guidance in the execution phase making sure that the requirements are fulfilled and that main milestones of deliveries are fulfilled.
- Liaise with stakeholders in Traded Risk such that FRTB deliveries is in line with the expectations from stakeholders.
- Liaise with stakeholders from FRTB Programme such that issues are timely escalated and a path to resolution is found.
- No adverse regulatory or internal audit feedback on the operational readiness stream. Control process is in line with internal and external regulation (PRA, SOx, KPMG, etc.)
- Successful application to the regulators of the new capital model
- No adverse feedback from FRTB Programme.
- Customers / Stakeholders
- Market Risk Management
- Traded Credit Risk Management
- Front Office Desks across all asset classes
- Regulatory & Risk Analytics (GRA)
- Independent model review (IMR)
- Traded Risk Control
- Global Wholesale Credit & Market Risk
- Group Risk Technology
- Take the lead in providing advice and recommendation on future shape of the infrastructure
- Be part of the global management team, issue recommendations on acceptable plan execution.
- Strong understanding of global financial markets and products.
- Extensive knowledge and experience of balance sheet, income statement dynamics and liquidity risk issues.
- Strong knowledge of risk-related regulations, their application/impact in the banking industry with a specific understanding of monetary policy as well as key capital regulations.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of key market, capital and liquidity risk drivers.
- Experience of managing RWA optimization and Funding.
- Understands the strategies of the Group lines and demonstrate deep business knowledge.
- A high level of professional competence which helps to determine solutions around appropriate risk measures, risk processes, risk monitoring and management.
- Ability to form effective relationships and achieve influence at the most senior level in the organization;
- Communication and interpersonal skills, including the capacity to articulate the case for risk management in the language of business;
- Strong leadership and management ability including ability to lead change, and to develop and retain critical talent.
- Experience of working across all levels of the organization to understand cross-functional linkages and interdependencies, as well as the implications of risk at both a strategic level and at the business unit level.
- Exposure to demanding operational environments to gain insight into effective risk management applications
- Experience of creating and leading a sizeable team and of effecting strategic change
- Proven ability to prioritize competing demands.