Consultant at Kilpatrick
Views:3149 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Vice President - Fraud Risk & Investigations - Center of Excellence (12-20 yrs)
The incumbent is a critical member of the company's security organisation and will be accountable for ensuring in creating and driving the following key agenda within the organisation:
- Governance, compliance and driving overall framework for Fraud Management, Investigations and data loss prevention
- Managing Critical Investigations( CAT A and CAT B)
- Conducting Fraud Risk Assessments on a yearly basis across all company's locations
- Working closely with other risk functions such as Information security,Privacy, Legal and Enterprise Risk to evaluate Fraud risks.
- Case Management Point of Contact has to liaise with company, Group and Location Triage teams.
- Monitoring and Implementation of company's specific procedures, exceptions to group policies, risk control matrix etc., through operational heads of Corp sec across all Locations.
- Ensuring the organization has a robust Fraud strategy and Framework.
- Managing Speak-ups across company and coordinating with Group Corp Sec, Local Triage teams
- Publish qualitative and quantitative metrics on periodic basis for fraud/investigations/DLP
- Aligning company level Fraud risks and Investigations
- Aligning with Group corporate security guidelines and objectives across locations.
- Provide intelligence inputs on Fraud risk patterns across the org.
- Act as a bridge between group Corp sec SMEs and company's stakeholders to implement Corp sec directives.
- Specific awareness and training to be designed as a part of robust anti-fraud mechanism.
- Inputs to Enterprise Risk and other Risk functions such as InfoSec, Privacy etc.
Key performance indicators:
- Implementation of Anti-Fraud Strategy
- Managing Investigations across all Locations
- Ability to work cross geographies Strategy design /Stakeholder buy in / Work with the group closely to align policy and procedures/ Work closely with Technology team
Core competencies, knowledge and experience :
- Fraud risk Operations /Service Delivery/ ITES
- Investigations Experience in large scale organizations/ Physical Security benchmark/ Strategy/ Technology awareness
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Any Graduate
- Preferably CFE Certified
- Preferably an MBA
- Preferable certifications such as CFE/PCI
- Experience or orientation to DLP and centralized monitoring
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.