Founder/Chief Consultant at Credence HR Services
Views:1168 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vice President - Fraud Data Scientist - Financial Services Firm (10-14 yrs)
Our Client- is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago.
Job Role-VP- Fraud Data Scientist (Core Modeling)
Location - Mumbai
Shift - 2:00 PM onwards
Job Description: Success in this role requires a strong foundation in predictive modeling and machine learning coupled with proven ability to deploy scalable solutions that can handle a massive amount of data and computation. Expert communication and collaboration skills are also required.
Your key responsibilities will include:-
- Data Analysis Feature engineering Feature selection for traditional GLM models (e.g Lasso, ElasticNet, etc) and machine learning models
- Machine Learning Algorithm Development Retooling/enhancing existing machine learning algorithms
- Implementing new machine learning algorithms that are available from the public domain
- Fraud Detection Model Development Collaborate with fraud prevention/detection strategy teams and operations to understand business needs, data generating process, system capability, and potential impact of models
- Design machine learning algorithms that can be used to improve the fraud prevention/detection scores. Source data and apply feature engineering for model development and deployment
- Provide requirements and assist Information Technology for model deployment
- Document model solutions and address questions/concerns from model risk and control partners
- PhD./ Master's degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or related fields
- Expert in generalized linear models, unsupervised and supervised machine learning algorithms
- Demonstrated experience with Big Data tools like Hadoop & Spark
- Demonstrated proficiency in advanced analytical languages such as R, Python, Scala, SAS
- Experience with traditional database/system languages (e.g. SAS, SQL, etc.) to collaborate with other data analysts/systems
- Experience with implementing scalable machine learning/data mining algorithms making use of distributed/parallel processing
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Model development for Financial Services.
What's On offer: Excellent opportunity to be part of the established IB with excellent future prospects.
In case you are interested in exploring this opportunity, please feel free to call me on 7410033827.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.