Lead Talent Sourcing at Kelly OCG
Views:2814 Applications:325 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vice President - Fraud Analytics - BFS - IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (10-16 yrs)
Client is looking for an energetic, motivated professional to join its Fraud Analytics team as fraud risk vice president. In this role, you will be tasked to prevent financial crime by developing fraud mitigation strategy and models.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Lead the team in development of multiple modelling projects by analysis of customer data and transactional data to identify emerging fraud trends.
- Lead and recommend process/logic change to drive efficiency and enhance customer experience.
- Developing and maintain a high-level, future-oriented perspective; develops concrete, long-term plans for advancing the business and team
- Establishes specific, detailed plans aligned to the business objectives; considers necessary resources and realistic timeframes for projects; sets plans to overcome obstacles and address potential challenges before they impact performance.
- Ingest and review different analysis to drive actionable insights and thereby present to senior global stakeholders.
- Work with various stakeholders during model development and conversion efforts to identify and fulfill data/analytical needs; develop comprehensive transition plan
- Talent management and holistic development of team and organization
- Focus on development of tactical and strategic solutions with high visibility for key stakeholders.
- Periodic review and development of MIS reports, dashboards and communication of fraud results internally and to the business using advanced visualization techniques.
- Perform due diligence on model development governance framework and coordinate with Model risk management for approval and implementation
- Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Economics, Finance, Mathematics or a related quantitative field
- Engineering /MBA background from a premier institute.
- Minimum 12+ years of hands-on analytical and 5+ years work experience in leading a team
- Model development and governance experience in risk domain.
- Experience in fraud strategy/processes and/or fraud analytics is a plus.
- Excellent presentation skills to eloquently explain and drive the agenda.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Successful candidate will have a demonstrable analytic, problem solving, and leadership skills, and has the ability to deliver projects in a fast-paced environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.