Vice President - Fixed Income/Sales Support - Middle Office - Investment Banking (12-15 yrs)
Sales Support Team is part of the Middle office structure under Markets & supports various system controls for Rates, Equities & Credit Middle Office to ensure our Sale team bookings are consistent in the system infrastructure. This control is across various lifecycle events meant to check accuracy, improve STP & efficiency in the system flow by continuous improvement projects run by the team.
- Executing Controls, Investigate and escalate to Head of Sales and Marketing any potential exceptions, Managing MIS & Data Management.
- Representing the group in global forums
- People Management (including any vendor and technology aligned resources
- Eye to identify and lead change initiatives to minimize manual touchpoints within the team
Existing VP with 12+ years of experience into :
- Interest Rate Swaps, Basis Swaps, OIS, Options, Inflation Swaps & Exotics.
- Credit Default Swaps, Distressed Bonds, Index Swaption & trade life cycle events in Credit products desired.
- Understanding of Interest Rate Derivative / Fixed Income Trade life cycle of a trade.
- Good understanding of the control environment. Has risk and control awareness.
- Prior Reconciliation, Trade Support/trade processing and or Middle office exposure preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.