Team Leader at R2R Consults
Views:133 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Vice President - Fixed Income Operation & Money Market - BFSI (18-25 yrs)
Job Title: Vice President Department: Operation Fixed Income &
Reports to: Sr. Vice President Experience:
At least around 20 years in the front office / back office of the domestic treasury preferably in a bank. Preferably having handled deposit, advances and loan documentations.
Required Qualification: Post Graduate
Preferred Qualification: MBA (Finance), CAIIB, Profession qualifications such as CA
Skill, Knowledge & Trainings:
- Leadership skills
- Team building
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Proactive and solutions oriented, able to think outside the box and make connections through lateral-thinking
- Should demonstrate good planning & organisational skill, sound analytical and decisionmaking capabilities.
- Able to maintain confidentiality, tact and discretion when dealing with people.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Understanding of PFMI guidelines, CCP functions
- Complete awareness of Regulatory guidelines, pertaining Fixed Income & Money Market
- Domain skill sets about, G.Sec, Money market and investments;
- A team leader, with abilities to mould the staff into to a unit synchronising their goals with organisational goals
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise, multi task to manage concurrent projects, work independently and exercise good judgment
- Market structure for Primary Auctions and secondary market trading in G.Sec;
- Conceptual clarity on Triparty Repos and relevant regulatory guidelines;
- Full knowledge of all secondary market settlement (Fixed Income, Money Market, Forex and Rupee derivatives), operations and accounting, regulations, etc
- Broad understand of RBI systems such as eKuber, NG RTGS, SFMS etc
- A working knowledge of the regulatory issues affecting the securities market
- Good knowledge of Information Technology and Information Security.
The incumbent will have primary responsibility for managing a team , leading all operations and developments in the area.
Area of Operation/Key Responsibility:
- Lead, coordinate and oversee all operations for clearing and settlement of Government Securities (Outright, market repo and Tri party Repo, USD-INR investments, Collateral and funds management including funds and securities Lines of credit)
- Oversee all operations for TREPS Trading Platform(Tri party Repo) and lead enhancements to TREPS,
- Conceptualise the business requirements, lead the team through User Acceptance Test and plan for successful migration;
- Be conversant with applicable laws pertaining to Payment Systems, and be able to finalise the Regulations.
- Interaction with the Regulators and making presentations to them, wherever necessary, and follow up for obtaining requisite approvals.
- Conduct User Group meetings, interact with member banks and respond to all queries
- Review Standard Operating Procedures and ensure all activities are performed in terms of SOPs put in place.
- Ensure timely LOC renewals;
- Build/maintain relationships with members, regulators, etc;
- Coordinate with other departments where necessary
- Interaction with senior executives/ Directors of the Board etc; in a formal environment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.