Founder at Serving Skill
Views:2990 Applications:554 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Vice President - Financial Controller - Insurance - CA (15-18 yrs)
Vice President - Financial Controller
To ensure effective financial controls around recording, analyzing, financial risk, and reporting of financial transactions encompassing accounting, payment processing operation, reconciliations, financial reporting (internal, external), financial performance review, expense control, vendor management, Distribution Finance, Investment Operation & Compliance with audit management.
Key Responsibilities :
- To effectively manage the controls and governance around accounting, recording, and reporting of financial transactions.
- To define, agree and control all the SLAs for financial operational processes along with stakeholders
- To define, agree, and control all the operational measurable dashboards as per stakeholder needs.
- To institutionalize a reconciliation framework for all key processes/accounts
- To structure/weed out all ineffective redundant financial processes with effective tools and resource training.
- To manage expenses within budget through effective review and control mechanism.
- To build and manage banking relationships in order to have the best solutions with optimum cost.
- To partner with planning functions in financial performance management of various channels, products and overall company with ease
- To network with industry and other players for nurturing businesses Internal intelligence in the Financial domain.
- To proactively work with stakeholders to provide solutions for ease of business in both collection and payment areas.
- To Identify, analyze, evaluate and treat (Mitigate) the business & information security risks for ensuring business continuity & also protect the information assets by adhering to the company's IT Security policies
- To manage the Investment Operation & Compliances with various regulatory reporting of Investment and meeting the Investment Committee and Board requirements.
- To manage distribution Finance team for partner management.
Specific Authorities :
(Financial & Non Financial) :
- To authorize the purchase order as per DOA
- To authorize the business payment as per the Delegation of Authority Matrix
- To approve financial related reports to be submitted to IRDAI
- To sign off Annual Finance Plan and Budget
Key Performance Indicators :
- Financial Books Reporting by 6th or 7th calendar day or T+4 whichever is greater achieving TAT > 90%.
- Accuracy in financial reporting for account heads and analysis codes (Error < 1% in terms of value impact)
- TAT Adherence for payouts > 98%
- NPS score on the financial operational process to improve every half year by 20% from the previous one.
- Controllable Cost Actual vs Budget variance <10%.
- Audit Observations are Nil or immaterial.
Qualifications : Chartered Accountant with any other added qualification
Experience : 15-18 Years